Contribute
Register

[Solved] Restarting instead of Shutdown (High Sierra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS H81M-C
CPU
INTEL I5 4590S
Graphics
ZOTAC GTX 970 4GB
Hello,

My new hackintosh restarts instead of shutdown.
When it was a fresh install the shutdown was working but after updating to the last version of high Sierra it does no more work.
Look at my config.plist and try to help me if you can :shifty:

PC Configuration:
  • CPU I5 4590s
  • MB ASUS H81M-C
  • GPU Zotac GTX-970
  • Ram Crucial Ballistix 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
  • SSD Samsung 850 256GB
  • HDD Western Digital Blue 1TB
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.1 KB · Views: 210

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.9 KB · Views: 249
My new hackintosh restarts instead of shutdown....When it was a fresh install the shutdown was working but after updating to the last version of high Sierra it does no more work.

First check your DSDT has the Shutdown Fix (V2) ... achieved either through static DSDT patching (Use ReHabMans Repo) or using Clover ACPI fixes ...

I had a similar issue in the past, using Clovers Halt Enabler option .. can help in certain cases.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
First check your DSDT has the Shutdown Fix (V2) ... achieved either through static DSDT patching (Use ReHabMans Repo) or using Clover ACPI fixes ...

I had a similar issue in the past, using Clovers Halt Enabler option .. can help in certain cases.

Cheers
Jay

I have the check into Shutdown Fix on Clover, I googled about the Shutdown Fix V2 but it seems that it is only for laptops.

EDIT: Audio is no more working o_O

EDIT: Audio is no more working o_O
For assistance with Audio you should post in the Audio forum.
Read the 'sticky' guides first and be sure to comply with the Problem Reporting instructions or you will not get any help.

Read the 'sticky' guides first and be sure to comply with the Problem Reporting instructions or you will not get any help.
Ok thanks!

Wait...i can no more access to the hackintosh after installing audio with the script.
I am getting this...
If you can help me i would appreciate it

Attachments

• 20180705_203559.jpg
    20180705_203559.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 116
If you can help me i would appreciate it
Unusual to see "DSMOS has arrived" twice.
Only you know what you did.
Try safe mode or booting without injected kexts.
Undo the change(s) or restore your backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back