Graphics
N/A
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I was successful installing Sierra, everything working fine, audio net, graphics, etc.
My problem is that almost every time i reboot i get the prohibited sign, most of the times it comes 2 times in a row and then the third time i am able to login. weird right?
Any ideas?

Hi brother, i have the same issue, did u find a solution, thx...

Same issue here..

I was successful installing Sierra, everything working fine, audio net, graphics, etc.
My problem is that almost every time i reboot i get the prohibited sign, most of the times it comes 2 times in a row and then the third time i am able to login. weird right?
Any ideas?

Assuming you're not using slide=0 already...
Add 'slide=0' kernel flag to config.plist/Boot/Arguments

Also check that you're using config.plist/RtVariables/CsrActiveConfig=0x67

Hi brother, i have the same issue, did u find a solution, thx...
No, not really, I just deal with it, sometimes rebooting 3 times, I try to avoid restart it as much as possible. I'm surprise with all the experts here no one has suggested anything, for now we just have to wait.

No, not really, I just deal with it, sometimes rebooting 3 times, I try to avoid restart it as much as possible. I'm surprise with all the experts here no one has suggested anything, for now we just have to wait.

Read post #4.

Read post #4.

I have the same problem and asked for help in another post saterday. This evening, as suggested by RehabMan at post # 4, I entered in config.plist slide = 0 and verified to be csractiveConfig = 0x67 but the problem persists. What else suggestion?

RehabMan Can you also check my post here. I have a similar problem and I have my verbose messages.

No "Problem Reporting" files there either...
But I would recommend OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi in addition to the items in post #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back