Contribute
Register

[solved] Random issues with bluetooth & sounds after sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
My BT hardware is 0a5c:216f, it's DW1560 WiFi + BT bought from eBay. Isn't that a hardware that many people use for hackintosh?

Here I attached some BT logs.
1. BT logs when it's normal, right after a reboot, with normal functioning button
2. BT logs after the first sleep, it's totally broken, i can't even turn it on. the menu bar says that BT is unavailable, but i still can see it from BT preferences tried to turn it on from there, but not working
3. BT logs after the second or more sleep, it's random, sometimes it's totally broken, but sometimes it works, i can connect to devices. But not the button, i can turn it off but the "turn bluetooth on" button is broken

can you please help me to check them? is there any clue that might help?

Thankyou

Oh, and my USB ports are not properly ejected every sleep-wake process. Since BT is a USB device, i wonder if it may cause my BT problem as well?

BT hardware on BCM94352 varies. My Lenovo is half-mini PCIe, so I'm using an Azurewave BCM94352HMB.

BT hardware on BCM94352 varies. My Lenovo is half-mini PCIe, so I'm using an Azurewave BCM94352HMB.
So, is this a dead end for this?
Any suggestion? Did you see anything help from my logs?

So, is this a dead end for this?
Any suggestion? Did you see anything help from my logs?

You might try different WiFi/BT hardware.

You might try different WiFi/BT hardware.

Oh wow, buying another WiFi card with a random Bluetooth hardware is not a really good solution. And it took about a month for the shipment to my country o_O
mine is an m.2 NGFF wifi card, btw
So, it is a dead end

Oh wow, buying another WiFi card with a random Bluetooth hardware is not a really good solution. And it took about a month for the shipment to my country o_O
mine is an m.2 NGFF wifi card, btw
So, it is a dead end

The degree to which BT works is a roll of the dice... like many other features with hackintosh.

I think i finally solve my problem by enabling "allow bluetooth devices to wake this computer" on Bluetooth Preferences-Advanced. After that, I can normally turn ON/OFF BT after sleep. But then i still got another random "Bluetooth not available" issues. So i try to re-add the flags: bpr_probedelay=100 bpr_initialdelay=300 bpr_postresetdelay=300
And now it's been 2 days without any BT issues.
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back