CPU
Intel Core i7 3,49 GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1060 3GB OC Windforce
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Guys,
I have a painful problem:
I had a Yosemite install with 2 working software raids consisting of 4 internal 2TB HDs.
I used to install different platforms and always disconnected the raid-harddrives during setup, and when I reconnected them, they showed up again.
Now I tried to upgrade the OSX, and therefor did 2 things: upgrade to clover and changing system definition from MacPro 3.1 to Imac 14.1. I think, I did first install clover, and then change the system definition with multibeast.
Anyway, now I cannot boot from this HD, the system can be started with a clover USB. When I mount EFI, there is nothing under /EFI but one Apple or Mac or sth. folder, so no wonder it doesn´t start.
In fact I don´t need the whole system, as all data have been saved before messing around.
BUT the RAID is not accessable: when I reconnect the RAID-HDs, I stops booting at "welcome to clover 3423 scan entries".
That happens when a bootable USB stick is connected, or any other working Mac Os.

Is there any way to get the RAID working again?
Flashing the Bios? Installing a fresh Yosemite with Unibeast, as that was the working system?
Taking the HDs out and put them in an external USB Case?

Thanks for helping me out!

David

BUT the RAID is not accessable: when I reconnect the RAID-HDs, I stops booting at "welcome to clover 3423 scan entries".
That happens when a bootable USB stick is connected, or any other working Mac Os.
Make sure you have HFSPlus.efi in your EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder and not VBoxHFs-64.efi

You´re the man!!!
Updated with clover configurator, deleted the Box file, voila!
Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back