Contribute
Register

[Solved] Radeon RX 580 not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have these kexts in Library/Extensions ... which should be removed?
Holy crap, well first delete all the FAKEPCI ones, FAKESMC ones, IntelMausiEthernet, Lilu, NvidiaFixup and USBInjectAll. just for future reference, when using Clover no need to install any kext in S/L/E or L/E all third party kext should go in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. You do not need to move those from L/E to EFI/Clover/kexts/Other I already have the latest ones in there.

Hi, which kexts should be removed? First I will have to find a way to make the machine bootable again...

Unfortunatelly the apps are over. About Final Cut Studio I got an e-mail from Apple that it is over. And looking in the compatibility list I know ADOBE CS3 is over. Yes, I could buy a newer version but I don’t have extra money to do it.
Just because they say they are over just means support for them is over, doesn't mean that they will not work in High Sierra

Holy crap, well first delete all the FAKEPCI ones, FAKESMC ones, IntelMausiEthernet, Lilu, NvidiaFixup and USBInjectAll. just for future reference, when using Clover no need to install any kext in S/L/E or L/E all third party kext should go in EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. You do not need to move those from L/E to EFI/Clover/kexts/Other I already have the latest ones in there.
I deleted all that kexts and I’m stuck again on boot. Unfortunatelly my backup drive won’t boot either...

Attachments

• 7ACBCE88-24FE-463D-9EAE-E98977E5CEB6.jpeg
    7ACBCE88-24FE-463D-9EAE-E98977E5CEB6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 292
That is because you are using HWSensors, you need to get rid of all the kext that you were using. or move them into EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. Also never try a new config without having a backup of a working one even if it wasn't working great still will allow you to login and make config changes.

That is because you are using HWSensors, you need to get rid of all the kext that you were using. or move them into EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. Also never try a new config without having a backup of a working one even if it wasn't working great still will allow you to login and make config changes.
Hi,

the backup drive worked before and now it doesn’t. I don’t know the reason.

Is there a way to solve this without booting? Some boot arg in Clover?

Hi, I am trying to do anything possible to make my system boot, but I´m not successful. I installed HFS drivers in my Windows laptop and now I can access at least my backup drive (the main drive is M.2). Do You have any idea what to do?
I also made a disk with the base system but this doesn´t boot either ... I tried to make a new install from USB but I got the forbidden sign ... but anyhow, this would be the most complicated ...

Hi,

I got a bit further thanks to God... I succeeded in doing a fresh install of Sierra. Now I’m thinking to upgrade to High Sierra as I’m in this exhausting process...

My question is, if Your version of the EFI folder is made for High Sierra?

Thanks!

Hi,

I got a bit further thanks to God... I succeeded in doing a fresh install of Sierra. Now I’m thinking to upgrade to High Sierra as I’m in this exhausting process...

My question is, if Your version of the EFI folder is made for High Sierra?

Thanks!
The EFI I made should work for both 10.12.6 and 10.13.2, I think you had more things that you were unaware of in your system files. this time since you are re-installing do not put anything in S/L/E or L/E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back