Contribute
Register

[Solved] Public Beta 1 Disables WiFi & Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, everything works except Bluetooth with FV-HB1200, there were no problems, and it was known natively in Big Sur, is there any solution? thanks

I use the BCM943602CDP and not the Fenvi cards. This may help tho

for me, everything works except Bluetooth with FV-HB1200, there were no problems, and it was known natively in Big Sur, is there any solution? thanks
Mine is working just fine. However, I did have some issues with one of the versions of Big Sur with .6.7/.6.8 Open core where the Fenvi did not work correctly. I am using Open Core .7.0 currently.

Yeah I lost my bluetooth as well, Broadcom BCM920702. I have BlueToolFixup along with BrcmFirmwareData and BrcmPatchRAM3 as per what the guide mentions for OS12. I've got taskbar BT icon and working switch that does activate anything. All worked 100% under Big Sur. Can also see it listed properly in Hackintool USB device list.

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 5.02.23 pm.png

Last edited:
In Monterey the operation of some B/T and WIFI cards has changed slightly. There is a work around to fix this, put this kext in the kext folder also add the inclusion and enable it in the config.plist, reboot, clean NVRAM, boot to Desktop and see if your card is in operation. Unfortunately it will not show up in Hackintool but it will work.Two things that must be mentioned, you must not use any other B/T kexts with this i.e any B/T injectors.

The latest release of OC 0.7.1 has I think circumvent the problem of using this kext.

Attachments

• BlueToolFixup.kext.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 275
Em Monterey, o funcionamento de alguns cartões B / T e WIFI mudou ligeiramente. Existe uma solução alternativa para corrigir isso, coloque este kext na pasta kext, adicione a inclusão e habilite-o no config.plist, reinicie, limpe a NVRAM, inicialize no Desktop e veja se sua placa está em operação. Infelizmente, ele não aparecerá no Hackintool, mas funcionará. Duas coisas que devem ser mencionadas, você não deve usar nenhum outro kit B / T com este, ou seja, nenhum injetor B / T.

A última versão do OC 0.7.1, acho que contornar o problema de usar este kext.
I've tried it several times, but with no success, still no bluetooth, I must be doing something wrong, I'm with OC 0.7.1.
Screenshot-2021-07-06-at-17.05.23.png
Screenshot-2021-07-06-at-17.05.23.png

Last edited:
@valvator - Sorry to hear you are still having B/T problems. This is an excerpt from vit9696 one of the OC Developers explaining the changes and progress in the latest OC version and this kext - (After some research with @dhinakg we were able to find a solution for Bluetooth issues on macOS 12, which landed as a standalone kext named BlueToolFixup).

You can read the whole article here - message

In Monterey the operation of some B/T and WIFI cards has changed slightly. There is a work around to fix this, put this kext in the kext folder also add the inclusion and enable it in the config.plist, reboot, clean NVRAM, boot to Desktop and see if your card is in operation. Unfortunately it will not show up in Hackintool but it will work.Two things that must be mentioned, you must not use any other B/T kexts with this i.e any B/T injectors.

The latest release of OC 0.7.1 has I think circumvent the problem of using this kext.

Yeah as I said in my previous post, I have the updated to that specific newer Kext and used the guide. I also for the heck of it tried the old kexts from an EFI backup that worked under Big Sur with 0.7.1 the other day but found they definitely didn't work either.

EDIT: I went through checking everything again and discovered the Lilu version I had was one behind 1.5.4 which is also critical for the kexts to operate. I wish for the life of me macos would show version numbers more obviously than having to check file properties every time as I swore it was updated through Hackintool driver update prior to me doing the Monterey install a week ago.

Follow this guide to the letter and you should have no problems:

Last edited:
I swore it was updated through Hackintool driver update prior to me doing the Monterey install a week ago.
The thing is I never use Hackintool to download new kexts as sometimes it will just download the same version you're already running, I use it to build the latest that way I get the very latest version which I would then compare against my last version.

The thing is I never use Hackintool to download new kexts as sometimes it will just download the same version you're already running, I use it to build the latest that way I get the very latest version which I would then compare against my last version.

Yeah that's seems true. I'm no expert on Hackintool but advice around the place suggested it was a good route to automate the update process. The version compare feature at least takes some of the headaches out of manually updating though at least..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back