CPU
Intel i5 8250u
Graphics
Intel UHD 620 (1920x1080)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi members of tonymacx86

Thank you for all the wonderful guides and resources. Thanks to you I've had an excellent stable Hackintosh for years on my ProBook 4540s.

I just have a smallish issue, as per your advisory, I purchased the BCM94352HMB Bluetooth LE and Wifi ac card for my notebook, and it works perfectly.

The issue is that the bluetooth seems to only initiate after a wake from sleep. I did some digging around google and on the forum but could really see much on the issue. But when I booted into the OS from my installation USB bluetooth was working from boot. Additionally, even though handoff and continuity don't seem to want to work even though OSX picks it up handoff and continuity as supported and the on/off switch in settings is enabled.

I was previously using the AR5B195 which did the same thing with bluetooth only working after wake from sleep, just got the new card for Handoff support.

The crazy thing is I feel like it's a Clover issue as the bluetooth only enables after wake from sleep in Windows too.

I hope I have posted this thread in the correct forum and if I haven't provided enough information please let me know what it is I need.

Thank you in advance for any help that I get

Probook 4540s... Buetooth Issue + Handoff, continuity

Hi members of tonymacx86

Thank you for all the wonderful guides and resources. Thanks to you I've had an excellent stable Hackintosh for years on my ProBook 4540s.

I just have a smallish issue, as per your advisory, I purchased the BCM94352HMB Bluetooth LE and Wifi ac card for my notebook, and it works perfectly.

The issue is that the bluetooth seems to only initiate after a wake from sleep. I did some digging around google and on the forum but could really see much on the issue. But when I booted into the OS from my installation USB bluetooth was working from boot. Additionally, even though handoff and continuity don't seem to want to work even though OSX picks it up handoff and continuity as supported and the on/off switch in settings is enabled.

I was previously using the AR5B195 which did the same thing with bluetooth only working after wake from sleep, just got the new card for Handoff support.

The crazy thing is I feel like it's a Clover issue as the bluetooth only enables after wake from sleep in Windows too.

I hope I have posted this thread in the correct forum and if I haven't provided enough information please let me know what it is I need.

Thank you in advance for any help that I get

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hi RehabMan

Thank you for the help, your guides have helped me tonnes in the past.

I have attached the files you requested.

View attachment ProBook 4540s files.zip

Hi RehabMan

Thank you for the help, your guides have helped me tonnes in the past.

I have attached the files you requested.

View attachment 179799

There is no bluetooth on the USB bus.

Perhaps you failed to disable "fast boot" (as per guide) or you have the bluetooth device disabled in BIOS.

There is no bluetooth on the USB bus.

Perhaps you failed to disable "fast boot" (as per guide) or you have the bluetooth device disabled in BIOS.

Wow, can't believe it was something so simple. Disabled "fast boot" and bluetooth is working perfectly from boot.

Thanks for the quick reply and perfect help. Everything seems to be in order now.

Keep up the great support RehabMan:clap::clap:

Wow, can't believe it was something so simple. Disabled "fast boot" and bluetooth is working perfectly from boot.

Thanks for the quick reply and perfect help. Everything seems to be in order now.

Keep up the great support RehabMan:clap::clap:

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back