Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion 15
CPU
Core i5 5200u
Graphics
HD5500 - 1366x768
Holla everyone, Just installed MacOS Mojave on my HP laptop using rehabman's laptop guide. i also fixed the brightness, audio and iTunes's crashing issue. but i do have a wired problem with my ethernet connection, it's working fine but when i restart my router or unplug and replug my cable there's no internet anymore and i have to restart my computer to get it up and running again. i googled this issue as usual but i found nothing similar. any idea how to fix this?

Holla everyone, Just installed MacOS Mojave on my HP laptop using rehabman's laptop guide. i also fixed the brightness, audio and iTunes's crashing issue. but i do have a wired problem with my ethernet connection, it's working fine but when i restart my router or unplug and replug my cable there's no internet anymore and i have to restart my computer to get it up and running again. i googled this issue as usual but i found nothing similar. any idea how to fix this?
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Attachments

• debug_16855.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 41

Attachments

• debug_10073.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back