CPU
Intel core i7-2600
Graphics
GeForce GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello. I have gigabyte ga-ha65m-ud3h-b3 motherboard with Award v6 BIOS. And i tried about 10 times with different configurations, but i can't install sierra. After installation, when i boot from usb, clover don't see mac os installed. I'm using GPT partitions. Before that, on 1st time, i have successfully installed sierra, but in mbr mode and i could not configure nvidia web driver and sound driver for ALC889 and i tried to start again but with gpt. Can someone help me? I already spent about 12 hours for that. And one more thing. I need to install macOs on the same disk with Windows 10. Now disk fully cleared and i tried to install with UniBeast about 6 times and other 4 times i tried with different configurations by myself.

It was very hard, and i lost about 12 hours, but i found the solution. My motherboard have special gSata ports (gigabyte sata) and my ssd was connected to this port, and this is the reason why clover could not found my sierra installation. I just switched sata to other slot and all works fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back