Lenovo Ideapad s510q
CPU
i7-4500U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

I followed this guide (http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...nstaller-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/page-1) to create a bootable USB El capitan installer with Clover. But now I have a problem, I manage to install clover in the "Efi clover" partition (I used MBR method), but when I try the second part of the guide and try to build the OS X installer, the "createinstallmedia method" doesn't work, and the other one (BaseBinaries clone method) gets stuck at "# copy Packages as folder cp -a /tmp/install_esd/Packages /Volumes/install_osx/System/Installation".
I tried to boot from the USB the same, and it seems all ok, it boots smoothly, but after I choose the main language that I want to use for the installation it says that there is no installer or something like that and I have to reboot the laptop... Can anyone help me please??

P.S. I'm sorry if I made some English mistake...

Hi everyone,

I followed this guide (http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/g...nstaller-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/page-1) to create a bootable USB El capitan installer with Clover. But now I have a problem, I manage to install clover in the "Efi clover" partition (I used MBR method), but when I try the second part of the guide and try to build the OS X installer, the "createinstallmedia method" doesn't work, and the other one (BaseBinaries clone method) gets stuck at "# copy Packages as folder cp -a /tmp/install_esd/Packages /Volumes/install_osx/System/Installation".
I tried to boot from the USB the same, and it seems all ok, but after I choose the main language it said that there is no installer or something like that and I have to reboot the laptop... Can anyone help me please??

From where did you download OS X?
On what hardware are you creating your USB installer?

Hi everyone,

I tried to boot from the USB the same, and it seems all ok, it boots smoothly, but after I choose the main language that I want to use for the installation it says that there is no installer or something like that and I have to reboot the laptop... Can anyone help me please??

if it won't create the install disk, then try another usb stick

I downloaded Os X from Mac app store.
D
From where did you download OS X?
On what hardware are you creating your USB installer?
o you mean my laptop specs or my USB?

Show the error you're getting from createinstallmedia.
That's unbelievable, now that I retried for the fourth time it seems to work properly!
I'm waiting for it to finish, I'll let you know..

Yes, it worked properly. I hope I'll manage to complete the installation without any problems. Thank you a lot!!

Yes, it worked properly. I hope I'll manage to complete the installation without any problems. Thank you a lot!!

Marked solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back