Contribute
Register

[Solved] Problem with automatic reboot at shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I can't. If I delete "/" and place it after "key" a message appears on Synchronize: "unexpected character on line 19..." . Same if I copy and paste

Hi there, just to inform you that I found an easy solution for me to fix the shutdown problem after a few months of trying : I tried to apply the "FixShutdown_0004" operation.

I used first Clover to edit the config.plist but it never worked. It happened after checking the config.plist that the key that Clover wrotes was wrong. I just had to edit it manually as this
<key>FixShutdown_0004<key/>
<true/>

and it worked instantly :)
Hope that can help

Looooordddd have mercy.... so many long nights looking for a solution to this problem. and this is it.!! thank you.

is there a similar easy fix on for the sleep--> restart issue with sierra

Looooordddd have mercy.... so many long nights looking for a solution to this problem. and this is it.!! thank you.

is there a similar easy fix on for the sleep--> restart issue with sierra

Confirmed. It fixed it. CloverConfigurator does not add the *0004. Do it like in this post and it works right away. Thank you very much!

I actually cannot believe this. I just checked the clover source code. It checks for both flags (with and without the 4). And I checked the resulting DSDT and confirmed that the shutdown patch was applied even without the 4.

So you either where using an old version of clover where only the old version (with the 4) was checked or it was something else that fixed the shutdown bug. I have currently this bug and the patch does not help.

In my case, the option FixShutdown_0004 (adding _0004 postfix) leads to panic.
But removing the FixShutdown option in Clover DOES WORK ! Strange.
System: HP 600 G3 Mini Desktop with i3-6100T, High Sierra 10.13.3

In my case, the option FixShutdown_0004 (adding _0004 postfix) leads to panic.
But removing the FixShutdown option in Clover DOES WORK ! Strange.
System: HP 600 G3 Mini Desktop with i3-6100T, High Sierra 10.13.3

Can confirm unchecking or deleting the key FixShutdown on the .plist worked in fixing shutdown on a GA-x58-USB3 running Sierra 10.12.6!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back