CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 4600 // GTX 980
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried to create the SSDT with the ssdtPRGen.sh script by Pike R. Alpha, but it won´t work.
I used the method for newer computers ( because I have a Intel Core i5 6200U ), could it be that this processor is unsupported and I must have to provide the data for it?
On my other system, the Lenovo G510, I only must changed the core frequency from 2.5GHz to 2.4GHz ( because it the notebook works a Intel Core i7 4700 HQ and it´s also similar to the Intel Core i7 4710 HQ as the Intel Core i7 4720 HQ to the 4710 HQ ).
So what processor should I use to get Power Management successfully working on my machine?
An answer would be nice!:)

PS: I attached the error code from the terminal.

Attachments

• SSDT_PowerManagement Fehler.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 79
I tried to create the SSDT with the ssdtPRGen.sh script by Pike R. Alpha, but it won´t work.
I used the method for newer computers ( because I have a Intel Core i5 6200U ), could it be that this processor is unsupported and I must have to provide the data for it?
On my other system, the Lenovo G510, I only must changed the core frequency from 2.5GHz to 2.4GHz ( because it the notebook works a Intel Core i7 4700 HQ and it´s also similar to the Intel Core i7 4710 HQ as the Intel Core i7 4720 HQ to the 4710 HQ ).
So what processor should I use to get Power Management successfully working on my machine?
An answer would be nice!:)

PS: I attached the error code from the terminal.

I don't see any issue. The script appears to have worked.

I didn get a SSDT file. The folder wasn't´t appear in the Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back