Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Aorus H370
CPU
Intel I7 8700K
Graphics
Sapphire Raedon Rx570
Hey fam,
This is my first post, first build and first Hackintosh. I've done a lot of troubleshooting and have learned a ton, and I think I'm super close to finally getting the os on my computer. But I could use your help, oh wiser ones than I, to get me there.

So here's the hardware:
Mobo : Gigabyte aorus h370 Gaming 3 wifi rev 1.0
Cpu: Intel I7 8700k
Gpu: Sapphire Raedon rx570 (not installed during initial set up, but will most likely need some help getting this right too)
Ram: Ballistic Sport LT 32 GB
Cpu Cooler: Noctura NH- D9L Dual tower
PSU: Corsair ax750
SSD's: 1 Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Will be boot drive) 1 Crucial MX500 1 tb

And I created the os install using Unibeast, then customized my new efi partition's .efi's in the clover installer. UEFI Boot only. Here is whats in my volumes>EFI>CLOVER>drivers64UEFI folder looks like:
Hash Service Fix-64
apfs
DataHubDxe-64
FirmwareVolume-64
PartitionDxe-64
SMCHelper-64
VBoxHfs-64
AppleImageCodec-64
AppleKeyAggregator-64
Apple UITheme-64
FSInject-64
APFSDriverLoader-64
AptioMemoryFix-64
HFSPlus-64

Here is whats in my volumes>EFI>CLOVER>kexts>other folder looks like:
XHCI-300-seires-injector
Lilu
AppleALC
IntelGraphicsFixup
FakeSMC
VoodooHDA
CodecCommander
IntelMausiEthernet
UbsInjectAll
AtherosE2200Ethernet
RealtekRTL8111
SmallTreeIntell82576
GenericUsbXHCI
NullCPUPowerManagement
VoodooTSCSync

(**I'll Include a Config.plist with a redacted Serial to this post**)

I ran clover and booted in verbose and got about 2/3's of the way through and then it stalls and reboots. I tried to boot with a
debug=0x100 to get it from rebooting but that didn't work. So it gets a few lines past the pictures the I got in verbose. I Feel like I saw something about the osus, then it crashed? If that's helpful.. But I'll include the pictures I did get.

I'd really like to thank all the people who've contributed to this and other Hackintosh forums, you guys are incredibly knowledgeable and I would have been dead in the water 10 tires ago if not for you guys so thank you very much. I plan to write up a guide for installs with my guide specs after this because this board seems to be a bit tricky and I know others could use the help. So let's get this puppy up and running!

Thanks!
IMG_6799.JPG

IMG_6799.JPG
IMG_6798.JPG
IMG_6800.JPG

Attachments

• no serial config.plist
    9.9 KB · Views: 178
Update: Getting a "DSMOS has arrived" in verbose mode. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_6811 (1).JPG
    IMG_6811 (1).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Update: Getting a "DSMOS has arrived" in verbose mode.
"DSMOS has arrived" is perfectly normal, if you didn't have it then you would not be able to boot.
The bottom line indicates a graphics problem.

"DSMOS has arrived" is perfectly normal, if you didn't have it then you would not be able to boot.
Hey thanks for taking a look, I'm gonna plug in my GPU and try it again.

Thanks for having a look, I plugged in my GPU and she fired right up. So relieved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back