CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I want to buy Hardware for using macOS(Hackintosh) on Desktop PC.

desktops-hero-16x9.png.rendition.intel.web.320.180.png

Hi,
My knowledge is Zero on hardware name.

My Requirements :
- support for (WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0)
- support for (Hardware must be support to Games like GTA5)
- support for 2k -4k single Monitor

My usage :
- Web surfing is high
- Media (Movies,Music) is high
- Programming is medium
- Game play is medium

Budget :
- Mid range like (8Gb RAM, CPU i5, ..... )

I am new to this forum but i read buyer's guide. Suggest me one complete set of hardware to install hackintosh.

Please Help me. I appreciate your comment.

Here's an example of a Motherboard CPU and Ram combo that would work for you. You could also add in an RX560 graphics card. Any brand other than XFX. That can support one 4K monitor via DP. You can't game at 4K with it. Best to scale down to 1080p for playing GTA V.

Screen Shot 4.jpg

Here's an example of a Motherboard CPU and Ram combo that would work for you. You could also add in an RX560 graphics card. Any brand other than XFX. That can support one 4K monitor via DP. You can't game at 4K with it. Best to scale down to 1080p for playing GTA V.

View attachment 336635

Okay, As your suggestion, I won't use 4k monitor, gaming.

I don't know hardware like coolers,PSU's,etc. Give me best compatible to Hakintosh sierra,mojave in future".

My choice brands :
1) Mother board (Gigabyte)
2) CPU (Intel i5)+cooler
3) RAM (4x2=8)
4) SSD (250Gb)
5) Graphic (2Gb)
6) PSU
7) CASE
8) Monitor
9) etc

I don't know weather i have to buy wifi+Bluetooth cards or is it inbuilt with mother board. I am confused with Guide like TPlink cards and etc.

Give me one final list which doesn't need any doubts

If you give complete list including monitor. I just go and buy it without second taught. I will assembled it. Then i will come to you about SOftware installation after purchase done.

It would be very easy for you to choose the rest of your components from the Buyer's Guide. If you can't order from Amazon or Newegg.com then you'll have to find these items at the store nearest you. I have no idea where you will be buying parts from or what your budget is so I'm not going to make all the choices for you. Choose them from the Buyer's Guide and they will work with Mojave. Make sure you get a microATX case for your microATX motherboard. It won't fit in an ITX case.

For your wifi and BT card the best all in one solution is the Fenvi FV-T919 that you install in a PCIe x1 slot.
See: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fenvi-fv-t919-is-back-in-stock-51-30-shipped-from-china.252863/

Last edited:
It would be very easy for you to choose the rest of your components from the Buyer's Guide. If you can't order from Amazon or Newegg.com then you'll have to find these items at the store nearest you. I have no idea where you will be buying parts from or what your budget is so I'm not going to make all the choices for you. Choose them from the Buyer's Guide and they will work with Mojave. Make sure you get a microATX case for your microATX motherboard. It won't fit in an ITX case.

For your wifi and BT card the best all in one solution is the Fenvi FV-T919 that you install in a PCIe x1 slot.
See: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fenvi-fv-t919-is-back-in-stock-51-30-shipped-from-china.252863/

Yeah all good, One final question.

My selected list from Guide :
367X9jy.png

+Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (8GB)
+ Monitor +keyboard +mouse

Q1) Where is cpu cooler + Fan ?
Q2) is Graphic card is necessary to run hackintosh? if it is not necessary then what graphic card is for, other builds(customac pro, etc) have graphic card but why BudgetmacATX not having in list? why?

Is anything need beyond these?

Is my selected list are good?

Where is cpu cooler + Fan ?
In the box from Intel that has the CPU.
is Graphic card is necessary to run hackintosh?
No, you can use the UHD 630 graphics.
Is anything need beyond these?
Is my selected list are good?
you will need a a 8 or 16 GB USB flash drive to make your Unibeast installer. Get a good quality 450-500 Watt PSU. Go with a name brand like Corsair or EVGA. All else you've picked should work.

Last edited:
In the box from Intel that has the CPU.

No, you can use the UHD 630 graphics.

you will need a a 8 or 16 GB USB flash drive to make your Unibeast installer. Get a good quality 450-500 Watt PSU. Go with a name brand like Corsair or EVGA. All else you've picked should work.

+------------------------------------HARWARE---------------------------------+

Board
GIGABYTE H370 HD3 (LGA1151/Intel/USB 3.1 Gen 2 (USB3.1) Type A/HDMI/M.2/ATX/DDR4/Motherboard)

CPU
Intel Core i5-8400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.0GHz Turbo LGA1151 300 Series 65W BX80684i58400

RAM
Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) DR x8 Unbuffered DIMM 288-Pin Memory - CT8G4DFD8213

SSD
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)

CASE
CORSAIR CARBIDE 300R Mid-Tower Case, Window Side Panel

Monitor
ASUS VS228H-P 21.5'' Full HD 1920x1080 HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED

Flash pendrive
16gb pendrive

+----------------------------------Questions-----------------------------------------+

PSU
Do i need
Corsair RMx Series, RM650x, 650W, Fully Modular Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified
(or)
Corsair CS Series, CS550M, 550 Watt (550W), Semi Modular Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified
?

WiFi+BT card
is wifi+BT comes with motherboard or do i need to add extra card for wifi+BT
TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 Wireless WiFi PCIe network Adapter Card for PC
?

Keyboard +Mouse
Do i use windows kayboard +mouse for hackintosh ?

+-------------------------------------------------SOFTWARE----------------------------------+

After you say yes/perfect then i will ask you about software installations.
or
you can give me direct link . i will look over through it.

:) I am so happy for you assist me to build best.

PSU
Do i need
Corsair RMx Series, RM650x, 650W, Fully Modular Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified
(or)
Corsair CS Series, CS550M, 550 Watt (550W), Semi Modular Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified
The CS 550M should provide plenty of power. If that is not available get the RM550x instead.

WiFi+BT card
is wifi+BT comes with motherboard or do i need to add extra card for wifi+BT
TP-Link Archer T9E AC1900 Wireless WiFi PCIe network Adapter Card for PC
If you want BT and wifi then get the FV-T919 from Fenvi
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/fenvi-fv-t919-is-back-in-stock-51-30-shipped-from-china.252863/

Keyboard +Mouse
Do i use windows kayboard +mouse for hackintosh ?
You can use a windows keyboard and mouse. You would just need to use the Windows key for the Mac Command key. You can also remap the keys in macOS if you'd like to.

Find the 10.13 install guide here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

Last edited:
Okay, As your suggestion, I won't use 4k monitor, gaming.

I don't know hardware like coolers,PSU's,etc. Give me best compatible to Hakintosh sierra,mojave in future".

My choice brands :
1) Mother board (Gigabyte)
2) CPU (Intel i5)+cooler
3) RAM (4x2=8)
4) SSD (250Gb)
5) Graphic (2Gb)
6) PSU
7) CASE
8) Monitor
9) etc

I don't know weather i have to buy wifi+Bluetooth cards or is it inbuilt with mother board. I am confused with Guide like TPlink cards and etc.

Give me one final list which doesn't need any doubts

If you give complete list including monitor. I just go and buy it without second taught. I will assembled it. Then i will come to you about SOftware installation after purchase done.
Use a 4k monitor, set the setting in game to 1080p

Use a 4k monitor, set the setting in game to 1080p

i am at installation part now, all hardware bought yesterday. Thanks for comment. i think 4k monitor huge money, by moderate's advice , i bought BenQ 22 inch monitor. cost very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back