Contribute
Register

[Solved] [PCI Configuration Begin] Mountain Lion stuck on white screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this even do? Every time I try to install multibeast and reboot it gets stuck here. I'm not sure what I need to do. Everything else looks just fine. If I don't use multibeast I have a mostly functional build.

i installed Mountain Lion 10.8.3 today and everything works fine. Had a lot of problems getting my graphics to work GTX 660TI but it worked by using easybeast install and selecting graphics enabler=no and npci=0x3000. Booted into installer using npci=0x3000 - Now i dont have sound i installed ALC892 got the controls working but no sound.It worked perfectly with lion's latest version. Need help please!!

Build:
Asus Sabertooth x79
Intel 3960k
Asus GTX 660TI
16GB 1333 Vengeance
Fibre Chanel Card
BluRay Player/Writer
8TB 7200RPM RAID0
2 - 2TB 7200RPM
Intel Dual Ethernet Card

Hey
This was driving me nuts. No matter what I tried, it didn't work. PCIRootUID=0/1 GraphicsEnabler=no, -x, -v, nothing. I even tried the Moses=FrogRain just on the off chance that would do something, and no joy.

Then I came across a post where someone did a npci=0x2000. I tried that, and she booted right into the installer. Woot.

t

Hey can you help me with this. Trying to install mountain lion on dell inspiron 1525 4gb Ram intel CORE2DUO. Prepared usb drive with unibeast and tried all possible flags get stuck at this screen. Help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back