Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H87M-HD3
CPU
Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4Ghz
Graphics
AMD R7 260X 2GB
Hello guys, i need your help to make my Sierra working. Now i have Yosemite and it works booting with -no-zp and GraphicsEnabler=Yes. I m trying to install Sierra with clover bootloader but when i try to install Sierra it goes on panic and says:
"can't perform kext scan", as you can see in the photo. Seems there's no way to boot with boot flags.... I just downloaded Sierra from the App store, i ve made a bootable usb using Terminal, i've installed clover on the usb and added FakesSMC kext. Can you help me? Thanks a lot.
My hardware:
-RAM DDR3 PC1600 8GB CL10 Corsair Vengeance (1x8GB )
-Gigabyte GA-H87M-HD3
-CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 3.4Ghz 6MB 1150 Haswell
-GPU: Sapphire R7 260X 2GB,

Attachments

• 20160923_182238.jpg
    20160923_182238.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 952
Hello guys, i need your help to make my Sierra working. Now i have Yosemite and it works booting with -no-zp and GraphicsEnabler=Yes. I m trying to install Sierra with clover bootloader but when i try to install Sierra it goes on panic and says:
"can't perform kext scan", as you can see in the photo. Seems there's no way to boot with boot flags.... I just downloaded Sierra from the App store, i ve made a bootable usb using Terminal, i've installed clover on the usb and added FakesSMC kext. Can you help me? Thanks a lot.
My hardware:
-RAM DDR3 PC1600 8GB CL10 Corsair Vengeance (1x8GB )
-Gigabyte GA-H87M-HD3
-CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 3.4Ghz 6MB 1150 Haswell
-GPU: Sapphire R7 260X 2GB,

Disable CPU EIST function in Bios

Thanks, i've tried this but it's not working :crazy:.....I've tried with another gpu but it doesn't work anyway...The problem is the motherboard or bios settings....and I've installed sierra with the same USB on another pc and everything is working....What can i do? Thanks so much.

I ve got it working...i just changed the ram slot :)

I just removed the ram from the slot and put it back in another. Just try to change the ram slot :)

What is your hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back