Contribute
Register

[Solved] OpenCore boot menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i want to menu to display OS only, how to get rid other icons like recovery, reset NVram etc?

If i want to menu to display OS only, how to get rid other icons like recovery, reset NVram etc?
That's quite easy, leave the default as it is in the Sample Config.plist (See attached)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 08.50.11.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 08.50.11.png
    123 KB · Views: 270
Misc -> Boot -> HideAuxiliary = True

this will hide everything and only show one option for each bootable OS. If you need to access the other stuff just press spacebar at the OpenCore menu.

Misc -> Boot -> HideAuxiliary = True

this will hide everything and only show one option for each bootable OS. If you need to access the other stuff just press spacebar at the OpenCore menu.
Not working, my configlist hideauxilary already preset to true.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 3.png
    3.png
    303 KB · Views: 160
Not working, my configlist hideauxilary already preset to true.
Very strange, I've never seen HideAuxiliary not work :/

- Could you try setting ScanPolicy to 0 (Misc -> Security) and see if it changes anything

Code:
<key>ScanPolicy</key>
<integer>0</integer>

- Also do you have any custom entries under "Misc -> Entries"? If so are any of them set to "Enabled = True"?

- Which Version of OC are you using?

When correctly working you should only see "Windows" and "Macintosh HD".

Edit: Looking at the picture of your config you are missing some keys (unless you are using an older version of OpenCore), update and double check your config with Sanity Checker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back