Contribute
Register

[solved] on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

Status
Not open for further replies.
on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

I completely lost

You shouldn't be surprised. Broadwell is new. It takes up to a year to figure (almost) everything out for a new architecture.

Something is not being initialized correctly upon wake for your graphics setup. Only further research into how the graphics device works and educated guesses about what might be wrong, followed by experiments to try to fix it can help.

on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

You shouldn't be surprised. Broadwell is new. It takes up to a year to figure (almost) everything out for a new architecture.

Something is not being initialized correctly upon wake for your graphics setup. Only further research into how the graphics device works and educated guesses about what might be wrong, followed by experiments to try to fix it can help.

tireless RehabMan
The problem was solved

In a few minutes I send the result

I'll do some tests

other times I had tried all ig-platform-id available for Broadwell
as did a fresh install, I decided to start this process (test all ig-platform-id possible for broadwell) again, since now I have a new smbios (MacbookAir7,2),

testing this ig-platform-id "0x16260006" the sleep / wake work's fine

bluetooth is turned off in sleep, but is turned on after a few seconds of the wakeup

sound works well

USB gives incorrect removal message - is there any patch for this?

other times I had tried all ig-platform-id available for Broadwell
as did a fresh install, I decided to start this process (test all ig-platform-id possible for broadwell) again, since now I have a new smbios (MacbookAir7,2),

Yes... installing the proper SMBIOS should always be your first early step...

testing this ig-platform-id "0x16260006" the sleep / wake work's fine

Super... Time to look into what's different between 0x16260006 and 0x16160002...

bluetooth is turned off in sleep, but is turned on after a few seconds of the wakeup

What bluetooth device do you have?

USB gives incorrect removal message - is there any patch for this?

I've heard of people using sleepwatcher to unmount USB drives prior to sleep, re-mount after sleep.

Of course, you can also simply remove the devices before triggering sleep...

Yes... installing the proper SMBIOS should always be your first early step...
I learned.
I'll never forget

Super... Time to look into what's different between 0x16260006 and 0x16160002...

perhaps, is the same, it matches the macbook air7,2 same.
I will insist on further tests.

What bluetooth device do you have?

Apple magic mouse - 2011
I have apple wireless keyboard - 2011, but not using now

I've heard of people using sleepwatcher to unmount USB drives prior to sleep, re-mount after sleep.
i'll research

Of course, you can also simply remove the devices before triggering sleep...
ok

Apple magic mouse - 2011
I have apple wireless keyboard - 2011, but not using now

No. Bluetooth chipset in your laptop...

This time, the problem is solved.
Thanks for all your effort RehabMan
From the BEGIN at the END, I learned a lot, dsdt, SSDT, debug, APCI

thank you very much

This time, the problem is solved.
Thanks for all your effort RehabMan
From the BEGIN at the END, I learned a lot, dsdt, SSDT, debug, APCI

thank you very much

And you took care of a bunch of other stuff you'd need to do anyway.

Your bluetooth device is Intel. Not a great choice. Better result with Broadcom...

Edit: Thread marked [solved].

And you took care of a bunch of other stuff you'd need to do anyway.

Your bluetooth device is Intel. Not a great choice. Better result with Broadcom...

Edit: Thread marked [solved].

Yes, intel
It was manufactured hardware item

if I change, I'll lose the warranty of 3 years dell

better to continue with my wireless usb

I think in this case we do not have much to do to fix, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back