Contribute
Register

[solved] on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell 7348-Clover
CPU
i7-5500U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
It is very strange,
Everything works, including screen brightness
it is entirely black but you can see that with the keyboard keys, increases the backlight, but does not show anything.
The sound also works, you can see that everything works, just do not show anything on the screen and everything is black.

I have done tests with darkwake = 0 and it did not work

follow the logs:

May 24 14:34:06 localhost kernel[0] <Notice>: [IGPU] MultiForceWake Enabled: Using 3D Driver
May 24 14:34:07 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:34:30 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:34:30 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:34:33 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Warning>: Peer [pid=286] requested push wake but lacks APSPushWakeEntitlement
May 24 14:34:34 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local StatusBarApp[268] <Warning>: USB NIC:plug or WakeUp
May 24 14:47:08 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro kernel[0] <Notice>: [IGPU] MultiForceWake Enabled: Using 3D Driver
May 24 14:47:08 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:51:00 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:51:00 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:51:01 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Warning>: Peer [pid=373] requested push wake but lacks APSPushWakeEntitlement
May 24 14:51:03 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local StatusBarApp[362] <Warning>: USB NIC:plug or WakeUp
May 24 14:51:08 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local discoveryd[74] <Notice>: Basic DNSResolver UDNSServer:: PowerState is DarkWake
May 24 14:55:38 localhost kernel[0] <Notice>: [IGPU] MultiForceWake Enabled: Using 3D Driver
May 24 14:55:41 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:56:18 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Warning>: Peer [pid=341] requested push wake but lacks APSPushWakeEntitlement
May 24 14:56:18 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:56:18 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local apsd[75] <Notice>: Attempt to set push wake topics without dark wake enabled: ()
May 24 14:56:21 Rafaels-MacBook-Pro.local StatusBarApp[361] <Warning>: USB NIC:plug or WakeUp

on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

It is very strange,
Everything works, including screen brightness
it is entirely black but you can see that with the keyboard keys, increases the backlight, but does not show anything.
The sound also works, you can see that everything works, just do not show anything on the screen and everything is black.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

on wake up - everything returns to normal (audio, brughtness), the less the display

thanks for replay.

follow: View attachment 138543

MacBookPro11,1 is not correct for Broadwell...

Power management is not implemented correctly (X86PlatformPlugin is not loaded, NullCPUPowerManagement is loaded).

I would not expect sleep to work without correct power management.

MacBookPro11,1 is not correct for Broadwell...

Power management is not implemented correctly (X86PlatformPlugin is not loaded, NullCPUPowerManagement is loaded).

I would not expect sleep to work without correct power management.

thanks for reply.

2 problems are solved. (smbios and NullCPUPowerManagement)

but X86PlatformPlugin still not loaded,

have you any idea what I might be doing wrong?

thanks for reply.

2 problems are solved. (smbios and NullCPUPowerManagement)

but X86PlatformPlugin still not loaded,

have you any idea what I might be doing wrong?

You need to generate an SSDT.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

Note: Your ioreg indicates you have a USB WiFi plugged in. Test sleep without external devices. USB WiFi is known to cause stability issues, particularly with sleep.

Note 2: You seem to be using GenericUSBXHCI.kext without -gux_defer_usb2. You should use -gux_defer_usb2.

You need to generate an SSDT.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146870-guide-native-power-management-laptops.html

Note: Your ioreg indicates you have a USB WiFi plugged in. Test sleep without external devices. USB WiFi is known to cause stability issues, particularly with sleep.

Note 2: You seem to be using GenericUSBXHCI.kext without -gux_defer_usb2. You should use -gux_defer_usb2.

thanks for reply.

Follow my clover config: View attachment cloverConfig.zip

I try without any usb device, but the problem persists.

thanks

thanks for reply.

I try without any usb device, but the problem persists.

thanks

i change my clover config ssdt's patched after change smbios,
X86PlatformPlugin is loaded now

follow changes:
Follow my clover config: View attachment cloverConfigACPI.zip

BUT, my the problem persists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back