Contribute
Register

[Solved] Nvidia Webdriver flickering monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLVED.

I finally fixed this. The problem was on the Freesync and 75HZ refresh rate monitor which are probably not compatible together in Mac. I thought about it because the guy which has uploaded that video on youtube has the same monitor as me.

So if you are having this problem, turn off Freesync and turn 60hz on refresh rate it will work smoothly.
(Tried even in High Sierra with the new i7 8700 and it is working perfectly :) )
You guys can close this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your config
Hello Slim Jim, any chance I can get your help :p
I'm having random black screens, they last about a sec, then the screen comes back. Im on .106 webdriver, which seems to work really smooth. Tried everything I could think of, only thing I have not tried is another system definition, and change of cables (currently using DVI 1.2). These flickering happens every once in while, all of a sudden, and occur a lot when running parallels. :crazy:

Hello Slim Jim, any chance I can get your help :p
I'm having random black screens, they last about a sec, then the screen comes back. Im on .106 webdriver, which seems to work really smooth. Tried everything I could think of, only thing I have not tried is another system definition, and change of cables (currently using DVI 1.2). These flickering happens every once in while, all of a sudden, and occur a lot when running parallels. :crazy:

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever figure out the problem?

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever figure out the problem?
Yes, I had to update the BIOS on the GPU to a beta one, that fixed it! :)

hi, i'm still have the same issue.

black flashes, i updated the GPU bios...
I think the problem is with my monitor, dell UP2516D 2560x1440 .
Where i can change the refresh rate and resolution on clover? when i see clover info at boot appears my second monitor as primary, a LG L194WT 1440x900 so i think i need to change the Dell as primary.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back