CPU
Intel Core i5 6600k
Graphics
Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 960 OC 2gb
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have installed the latest Nvidia Web Driver for macOS Sierra (10.12.4) and when I try to boot with nvda_drv=1 enabled, it keeps crashing and rebooting. When I boot with nv_disable=1, it works just fine and it even tells me that I have the Nvidia Web Driver enabled in the Menu bar. I have set config.plist in Clover Configurator to NvidiaWeb enabled. Can anyone help me fix the problem I have?

Thanks, Tyler.

Hi, I have installed the latest Nvidia Web Driver for macOS Sierra (10.12.4) and when I try to boot with nvda_drv=1 enabled, it keeps crashing and rebooting. When I boot with nv_disable=1, it works just fine and it even tells me that I have the Nvidia Web Driver enabled in the Menu bar. I have set config.plist in Clover Configurator to NvidiaWeb enabled. Can anyone help me fix the problem I have?

Thanks, Tyler.

See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/
And Problem 6.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.5 KB · Views: 240
Here it is. If you need anything else just tell me.
If you are using Nvidia graphics why are you injecting Intel ?

Intel.png

Neither Intel or Nvidia should be injected.

I have restarted my computer and every time I try to start it normally, It crashes and restarts. Every time I go into -v mode, it hangs up, but then starts right up (with no graphics driver still). I have tried to enable the driver in the Menu Bar, but it just ignores it and doesn't enable the Nvidia Web driver.

This was after the restart, when I tries to enable it.
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 5.20.12 PM.png

I have restarted my computer and every time I try to start it normally, It crashes and restarts. Every time I go into -v mode, it hangs up, but then starts right up (with no graphics driver still). I have tried to enable the driver in the Menu Bar, but it just ignores it and doesn't enable the Nvidia Web driver.

This was after the restart, when I tries to enable it.
View attachment 250757
Have you disabled integrated graphics in your BIOS settings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back