Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Pro Z690 DDR4-A
CPU
i7-2760QM
Graphics
Quadro 1000M
Hi guys, I installed successful macOS Sierra 10.12.0 on my HP Elitebook 8560W laptop, but for now I unable to get the nvidia web driver working. After I install the nvidia web driver, my screen become looks like this:
2f10e76fba3b54650d2a.jpg

My graphic card is: NVIDIA Quadro 1000M. I don't know if this card is compatible with sierra or was I missed some kexts or there are somethings wrong with my config file?
Below is my current config.plist file
Please help me! Thank you so much!

---------------------------------
SOLVED:
Check post #12 and #13

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.9 KB · Views: 276
  • debug_31443.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Hi guys, I installed successful macOS Sierra 10.12.0 on my HP Elitebook 8560W laptop, but for now I unable to get the nvidia web driver working. After I install the nvidia web driver, my screen become looks like this:
2f10e76fba3b54650d2a.jpg

My graphic card is: NVIDIA Quadro 1000M. I don't know if this card is compatible with sierra or was I missed some kexts or there are somethings wrong with my config file?
config.plist is corrupted

also you didn't upload all problem reporting files, use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

config.plist is corrupted

also you didn't upload all problem reporting files, use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Hi feartech, sorry about my mistake, I just updated those necessary things.
And also, FYI, I have try to boot with InjectNvidia=true, NvidiaWeb=false, my screen looks fine but I don't think the graphic acceleration works well, and I can't get dual monitor to work too.

Hi feartech, sorry about my mistake, I just updated those necessary things.
And also, FYI, I have try to boot with InjectNvidia=true, NvidiaWeb=false, my screen looks fine but I don't think the graphic acceleration works well, and I can't get dual monitor to work too.
do you also have intel graphics? go to About this Mac -> system report and then Graphics/Displays and see what is listed

if you see Intel and Nvidia, then only your intel will probably only work, in that case you may have intel HD3000 graphics, best to choose a proper config.plist from the laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

or if you can disable your intel graphics in your BIOS, then you can use your Nvidia Graphics

do you also have intel graphics? go to About this Mac -> system report and then Graphics/Displays and see what is listed

if you see Intel and Nvidia, then only your intel will probably only work, in that case you may have intel HD3000 graphics, best to choose a proper config.plist from the laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

or if you can disable your intel graphics in your BIOS, then you can use your Nvidia Graphics
No, I don't have Intel graphics. My latop has only single nvidia graphic card
This is the output from About This Mac:

78f4ea7192207c7e2531.jpg

I must to boot with InjectNvidia=true and NvidiaWeb=false to able to capture this screen, since with NvidiaWeb=true I don't see anything from the screen

Thank you so much for your helpful information feartech, I will have a try on it
you are most welcome

if you get it working, then maybe you could explain on what you did etc for others to learn from :)

2f10e76fba3b54650d2a.jpg

Try native Nvidia drivers instead of web driver.

Try native Nvidia drivers instead of web driver.
Thank RehabMan, you mean that I should use InjectNvidia=true flag right? If so I did but it seems the graphic acceleration doesn't work and DisplayPort doesn't work too, I need to work on an external monitor.
I am trying to get those working by patching DSDT as feartech's suggestion from #6, and doing google search more. But I am new in hackintosh, I don't think it will be easy for me. But at least I am on the correct way right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back