Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX-660
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I have installed the os x Mavericks, and the Nvidia GTX 660 board works perfect. But today, I installed the macOS Sierra, in the correct resolution, the video is not quite right, it is slow, I even did a test with LuxMark benchmark and it is not properly supporting the Nvidia GTX 660 card in macOs Sierra. How can I solve that?
I installed Clover 2.3, but it's still the same.
Thanks...

which fakesmc.kext did you use?

i am using the one included in multibeast 9.1.0 which gives v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 with nv_disable=1 enabled and i am having the same graphics issue you described.
Don't expect an answer soon: rompelomo was last seen: Mar 29, 2017

Remove nv_disable=1 as there is no acceleration with it.
The GTX 660 works out of the box with full acceleration with native drivers and NO injection.

I'll disable it, I wonder what is stopping it from working properly, when booted to the installer it looks great.

There aren't any system definitions other than 14,2 in that config like were generated, maybe it could be related since my "serial" differs from what is in the config... It shows a real looking serial in the config, but about this Mac has numbers xxxxhackxxxx numbers.

I'll disable it, I wonder what is stopping it from working properly, when booted to the installer it looks great.
Check your config.plist and make sure nv_disable=1 is removed, and that Inject Nvidia=false

Will do, thank you.

I remember it not being checked while using the clover configurator, Intel is checked though.

Anyway I can check to see if system definitions are being loaded?

I think that might be part of my issue as well, maybe...

I remember it not being checked while using the clover configurator, Intel is checked though.
Inject Intel should be false, your CPU doesn't have integrated graphics

Definitely will uncheck that as well.

If I still do not have proper acceleration, what should I try next?

It does show as a 15mb Nvidia card in system information (profiler?)

Figured it out, clover is ignoring my config.plist.

This whole time it has been using nv_disable, seems to be using it now and my video is fine, I did get a random reboot after login, but maybe from changes I made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back