Contribute
Register

[SOLVED]Nvidia GTX 1060 working. Nvidia Drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z270-HD3P
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1060 (make-Inno3D)
Guys, My Nvidia GTX 1060 now working and detected in Hackintosh. It shows in "about mac" also. I am Using HDMI cable.
Using macSierra (10.12.5). I think this will work for at-least Nvidia 10...series.

I had nv_disable=1 (NOT nvda_drv=1) :: I did these steps when I installed Drivers but was NOT able to ENABLE Nvidia.

DO NOT MAKE ANY USELESS CHANGES DIRECTLY IN CONFIG.PLIST , unless needed. (keep it simple)
DO NOT USE INJECTORS. (I don't think I used any)

STEPS:
-Get your latest Nvidia drivers and install.
-Make sure you have BIOS settings correct. Specially DISABLE Integrated graphics.
-Install EmuVaiableUefi-64 from clover
-Install RC scripts on target volume clover (if needed), first rebbot an check just by using EmuVariableUei-64.
-Delete nv_disable=1 from Config.plist, in Boot/Arguments.
-Make Intel=FALSE also in Config.plist, in Graphics.

-ADD THIS IN CONFIG.PLIST:
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>
-Remove Boot/Arguments/nvda_drv=1 if necessary
-Save and reboot
------------------------------------------------
If this does not work then, Please try AGAIN to load settings using Multibeast. NOT manually. ( I think this is better, after you make any changes to config file.)

-Open multibeast and Just select 3rd option in Bootloader (one with NVRAM) and then LAST option in customize (Nvidia web driver boot flag) and Install the settings.
-Restart the system.

:clap: Hope this should work fine, as worked for me. Just tried to make steps simple :headbang:

Credits to All who helped me.

Last edited:
Hi,

I was wondering which Nvidia driver you installed?

Hi,

I was wondering which Nvidia driver you installed?

As I mentioned :
Open multibeast and Just select 3rd option in Bootloader tab (one with NVRAM) and then LAST option in customize tab (Nvidia web driver boot flag) and Install the settings.
-Restart the system.

Can I ask: Does it work with any GTX 1060? Like Giga, Asus, MSI...?

Guys, My Nvidia GTX 1060 now working and detected in Hackintosh. It shows in "about mac" also. I am Using HDMI cable.
Using macSierra (10.12.5). I think this will work for at-least Nvidia 10...series.

I had nv_disable=1 (NOT nvda_drv=1) :: I did these steps when I installed Drivers but was NOT able to ENABLE Nvidia.

DO NOT MAKE ANY USELESS CHANGES DIRECTLY IN CONFIG.PLIST , unless needed. (keep it simple)

STEPS:
-Make sure you have BIOS settings correct. Specially DISABLE Integrated graphics.
-Install RC scripts on target volume clover (if needed), first rebbot an check just by using EmuVariableUei-64.

<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>
-Save and reboot
If this does not work then, Please try AGAIN to load settings using Multibeast. NOT manually. ( I think this is better, after you make any changes to config file.)

-Open multibeast and Just select 3rd option in Bootloader (one with NVRAM) and then LAST option in customize (Nvidia web driver boot flag) and Install the settings.
-Restart the system.

:clap: Hope this should work fine, as worked for me. Just tried to make steps simple :headbang:

do the gigabyte gtx 1060 run with web driver is not difficult ... wanted to see was Cuda stop giving crashes in the after effects

STEPS:

<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>
-Save and reboot

-Restart the system.

Friend Can you please upload config file?

I needed too. Please uploaded( if you can)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back