Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone with a Pascal card is so inclined, can you grab the mac demo of this game? http://store.steampowered.com/app/418240/

WebDrivers with a Maxwell card has a rendering error right at the start of the first level; it'll just be a solid brown screen and you can sometimes see the water/level peeking through in one of the corners. Would be interested to see if this isn't an issue with Pascal.

Also if anyone happens to own Deathstate that game has rendering errors too (certain blur/smudge effects will just get "stuck" on the screen forever)

Same bug on my 1080 :(

Starting from scratch, do I need to install everything with my internal GPU and then download the driver and switch to my 1080?

Not working on my 1080 Ti FE. Still investigating, but any suggestions would be welcome.

I'm wondering if NVIDIA will release it more officially? Considering their announcement seemed pretty big, the release itself was pretty underwhelming. Maybe they'll make a more official release later in the week or month??

So, pascal works but now comes the next problem:

Night Shift and programs for the brightness does not work anymore!

Make sure to use the ADGPFix for black screen after the Apple logo! You need to make sure to disable the GPU with nv_disable=1 to get past the boot screen, and run the fix.
I'm browsing through the OS to see if I notice any glitches, and while I ran through a few, it seems like a simple restart seemed to fix them for me.

The iBooks issue everyone was having with Maxwell doesn't seem to happen anymore, at least for me.

Night shift and brightness are both working

If you are having problems with NVIDIA web drivers reverting to macOS drivers, re-install clover.

OK guys after trial and error I figured it out. I will show you all the steps to make sure it works:

1- Turn Off your SIP #2
2- download AGDPfix.app (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/424-agdpfix/)
3- Enable Nvidia Webdrivers (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/)

hope it works for all who have the signal issue, just trying to help here guys :) hope it helps Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 1.06.11 AM.png

Notes:
  • nv-disable=1 must be removed.
  • update to macOS Sierra 10.12.4.
  • Update Clover to the latest version.
  • install webdrives prior the steps I talked about.
  • also SMBIOS was on iMac 15.1 but should work anything that AGDPfix supports in my opinion.

I hope @tonymacx86 will write detailed way to how to make it work with list of solutions

Last edited:
Not working on my 1080 Ti FE. Still investigating, but any suggestions would be welcome.

Updated clover and made sure NvidiaWeb was set to true. Still reverting to macOS drivers.

So, pascal works but now comes the next problem:

Night Shift and programs for the brightness works just once or two time and after a restart – I changed nothing – not anymore!

Suggestions?

SOLVED: It was the hdmi cable -.-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back