Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you set the proper clover settings for nvidia web drivers? There's certainly a new 'P' kext in this, so in theory they included support.
I didn't but i just tried and i black screen in boot but the admin has just confirmed it's Pascal. Finally..Now just to fix why mines going black

Did you set the proper clover settings for nvidia web drivers? There's certainly a new 'P' kext in this, so in theory they included support.

Can you point me to this new "P" kext?

I am about to try updating OS X and will be installing the driver after that.

Can you point me to this new "P" kext?

I am about to try updating OS X and will be installing the driver after that.
Press space in clover over your Mac installation and there should be a check box for nvidia. You can set it in clover configurator aswell

Can confirm this is working for me on a GTX 1070.

I had to update Sierra to 10.12.4 to install the new driver. If anyone still has the old drivers installed, you can easily update via the Nvidia panel in system preferences.

3f0a8a6d7f0b7cad8fff10306ce8c0d7.jpg

Can confirm this is working for me on a GTX 1070.

I had to update Sierra to 10.12.4 to install the new driver. If anyone still has the old drivers installed, you can easily update via the Nvidia panel in system preferences.

3f0a8a6d7f0b7cad8fff10306ce8c0d7.jpg
After 8 months and 200 pages of waiting, I can't believe the first Pascal card confirm working post is this calm lol

Anyway, congrats to those Pascal owners again!!!

By the way, can anyone with a 1070 upload CineBench score so I can compare with my 980ti? Thanks!

Last edited:
If someone with a Pascal card is so inclined, can you grab the mac demo of this game? http://store.steampowered.com/app/418240/

WebDrivers with a Maxwell card has a rendering error right at the start of the first level; it'll just be a solid brown screen and you can sometimes see the water/level peeking through in one of the corners. Would be interested to see if this isn't an issue with Pascal.

Also if anyone happens to own Deathstate that game has rendering errors too (certain blur/smudge effects will just get "stuck" on the screen forever)

If someone with a Pascal card is so inclined, can you grab the mac demo of this game? http://store.steampowered.com/app/418240/

WebDrivers with a Maxwell card has a rendering error right at the start of the first level; it'll just be a solid brown screen and you can sometimes see the water/level peeking through in one of the corners. Would be interested to see if this isn't an issue with Pascal.

Grabbing it now and will report back.

EDIT: Same bug for me.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back