Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot, NVIDIA, for this announcement. And, if Apple contributed for it to happen, thanks a lot to Apple too.

And ofcourse i just formatted my MacOS drive last month....

In doubt if i want to go through the hassle of reinstalling it. I'm getting quite used to Premiere Pro

Same haha, just reinstalled it today though!

Anyone have any opinions on which GTX 1070 version would be best for a build with a Intel Core i7 6700K paired with a Z170X-UD5?

Anyone have any opinions on which GTX 1070 version would be best for a build with a Intel Core i7 6700K paired with a Z170X-UD5?
I prefer EVGA with their custom ACX 3.0 coolers but whatever you can find at a good price really. The only differences are a factory overclock and the cooler.

Wow, just checked Tony's twitter, nice surprise! was never in any doubt, the only question wasn't if but when. Will be good to start using my hackintosh again although do like win10 so we shall see.

Last edited:
I installed on an my system with a GTX 1070 and still have 5mb video memory. so unless I'm missing a step I don't think this is Pascal

Did you set the proper clover settings for nvidia web drivers? There's certainly a new 'P' kext in this, so in theory they included support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back