Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add my name to the list of people giving up; I swapped my 1080 for a 980ti (made £100 in the trade at least) figuring that 6GB vs 8GB won't make all the difference in the world when considering that I'm gaming at 1080p, not 4k.

10.12.3 is now working perfectly and I can still run overwatch at max settings buttery smooth, so I shan't cry over my lost Pascal.

same, traded my 1070 ftw for a 980 ti classified. Maybe one day ... o_O

Yea, finally from buying the Evga GTX 980 Ti SuperClocked 6GB at first point before the pascal release.
I'm sick of waiting for the pascal support on Mac OS X :banghead:

So i have switched the GTX 980 Ti SC to my other desktop for my wacom cintiq..

And upgraded my X99 workstation to a Asus GTX Titan X 12GB and definitely works better
And is more powerful on video edits & 3D rendering, so for now a good improvement for the time.. :thumbup:

Well not entirely. it means anything that is supported by 367 drivers (that also is supported in CUDA 8) will pair up with web driver and CUDA toolkit. Basically non-pascal and below that the 367 driver supports.

Nothing actually. CUDA drivers are useless without Web Drivers

Well not entirely. it means anything that is supported by 367 drivers (that also is supported in CUDA 8) will pair up with web driver and CUDA toolkit. Basically non-pascal and below that the 367 driver supports.
well of course but this thread is about 10 series cards, that means Pascal, and in the post he was clearly referring to Pascal, since he even wrote it in bold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back