Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for a driver with my brand new configuration and my ... GtX1070;)

can you tell me why i would need to disable the 960 in windows?
i am doing the same thing, but i am also using a 770 along with my 1080 in windows. The 1080 is set to 2d surround mode with 3 monitors. the 770 is for one monitor.
does that setup affecting the 1080's performance?
thanks
From my experience, you don't need to disable it in windows

8 months so far and neither Apple or Nvidia want to give any comment on Pascal drivers. Looks like a NDA thing at this point.

We have to wait for the next Mac releases – especially if Apple decides to continue the Mac Pro line. If the answer is no, it might be the coffin nail for Pascal on macOS.

I bought GT 730 for Hackintosh and left GTX 1080 for windows games. Now I just need to switch monitor input during the boot process (hdmi for windows and dvi for hackintosh)

Thanks for that info and how exactly are you switching during the boot process if you don't mind me asking, are you using just one monitor?

My Dell 2009w Monitor only has DVI and VGA connections. Would I have to use something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NTL4VWK/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Last edited:
@beelzebozo I read through the Apple discussion and did as suggested. Send in a request to Apple feedback. Folks here should do the same: apple.com/feedback

@beelzebozo I read through the Apple discussion and did as suggested. Send in a request to Apple feedback. Folks here should do the same: apple.com/feedback
thx for the suggestion, i left a feedback too.

unfortunately, it seems we need hackintosh devs to focus on making the rx 480 work perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back