Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really kind of sucks. I just bought parts to build a new hackintosh, and I can't upgrade my video card until this is resolved. The 900 series is actually getting more expensive, since the 1000 series is out. I'm considering a refurbed GTX970 for $220, but I'd rather spend that money on a 1070. Ugghh. Hurry up Nvidia and save the day!

This really kind of sucks. I just bought parts to build a new hackintosh, and I can't upgrade my video card until this is resolved. The 900 series is actually getting more expensive, since the 1000 series is out. I'm considering a refurbed GTX970 for $220, but I'd rather spend that money on a 1070. Ugghh. Hurry up Nvidia and save the day!
Yeah, we have to wait for this driver... You can use your integrated GPU meanwhile (intel) if not X99 like my rig (no iGPU). Cheers.

Yeah, we have to wait for this driver... You can use your integrated GPU meanwhile (intel) if not X99 like my rig (no iGPU). Cheers.

I think I'm just going to continue to use my GTX 570. It's 5 years old, but hey, it still works. I'm sure that within a month or so the drivers will be out. Sierra is barely out officially, so vendors just need time to catch up.

Can I use my Integrated Graphics without disconnect the 1060? I have an i5 4690k...

upload_2016-10-17_21-40-6.png

Had a brief heart attack there... At least they list Sierra.
If there were drivers for Quadro, would we be good for the Geforce cards, too? Or are these seperate?

Had a brief heart attack there... At least they list Sierra.
That's a very good sign :) I guess the drivers are right around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back