Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone know in how many times (about) nvidia release the Pascal drivers?

PS(OT): I'm ignorant... can someone links me the GTX 750ti drivers?

Someone know in how many times (about) nvidia release the Pascal drivers?

No one knows. As someone already said, it could be next week, later, much later, or even never.
A second hand 980 Ti seems to me the best option as of today, as it's equal to a 1070 and slightly cheaper while 100% supported.

A second hand 980 Ti seems to me the best option as of today, as it's equal to a 1070 and slightly cheaper while 100% supported.
The power consumption bro...

Electricity is cheap, 1 KWh is like 0.1$ in the US, 0.2€ in Europe. Do the math.
If you can afford those cards, you can definitely afford to pay the electricity bill :lol:

I fear that Pascal support is gonna take so long that by the time it will eventually comes, we will all be lurking at AMD Vega support, which promises to be a monster (faster than the Tesla P100)

At this point, I'm about to build 2 machines, one for windows (gaming), and one for macOS (everything else)

Last edited:
I've got a Gigabyte one and the fan runs constantly in OS X even though the card isn't being used. In Windows it switches itself off correctly (and the side of the card lights up saying 'fan stop').

Ho hum, come on Nvidia. In your own time, whenever you're ready.

Your Gigabyte cooler might not have sensors on board to automatically switch off/on the fans.

Yo, I dont want to go back and read all 63 pages of this thread.

Are the 1000 series a go yet or no?

It would be nice if someone could pin a status post at the beginning of this thread. Is that even possible?

Your Gigabyte cooler might not have sensors on board to automatically switch off/on the fans.

I'm done with GB GPUs... not even talking about coil whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back