Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Could you tell us how you fixed it?
hey sorry for the late answer.
i open my clover config.plist and found graphics and NVidia was set to true.
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<false/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<true/>
</dict>
so change it to false and it fixed it for me

<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<false/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
</dict>
hope it helps

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Extreme
CPU
i7-6700k
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can someone help me figure this out? I'm running running an iMac 17,1 smbios with my GTX 1080 and all I get is a black screen on boot. I know SIP is disabled via csrutil status, I know the graphicspolicy.kext config for the iMac 17,1 board ID is set to none via the many various methods of the AGDP fix, and I know I have my primary graphics output set to PCI-E in the UEFI bios. Yet it's still a black screen on boot.

i7-6700k
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard
64GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz
EVGA GTX 1080 Superclocked with ACX Cooling
Corsair AX860i PSU
Samsung 850 Pro SSD
6TB Western Digital Black 7200rpm HDD

Motherboard
Msi z170a gaming m7
CPU
intel core i7 6700k
Graphics
MSI GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X 8G
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Can someone help me figure this out? I'm running running an iMac 17,1 smbios with my GTX 1080 and all I get is a black screen on boot. I know SIP is disabled via csrutil status, I know the graphicspolicy.kext config for the iMac 17,1 board ID is set to none via the many various methods of the AGDP fix, and I know I have my primary graphics output set to PCI-E in the UEFI bios. Yet it's still a black screen on boot.

i7-6700k
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Extreme motherboard
64GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz
EVGA GTX 1080 Superclocked with ACX Cooling
Corsair AX860i PSU
Samsung 850 Pro SSD
6TB Western Digital Black 7200rpm HDD

are you using HDMI then try DVI or Displayport

and check if your clover config.plist set NVidia to false under <key>Graphics</key>

Motherboard
ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
CPU
E5-2696 v4
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
Mac Pro
Not working here.. :(
Palit GTX 1080 8GB
It reboots at the end of the loading. I’m able to boot with nv_disable=1 and disabling NVidia Web Drivers. NVRam is working (tested), I’m using MacPro5,1 so I shouldn’t need the AGDPfix but I tried that too switching to MacPro6,1 with no result.
I have the latest Clover version, and I have an E5 so I don’t need to disable the Intel graphic card from BIOS.
Tried through every connector: DVI, HDMI, DP, no luck!
Obviously I have installed the new NvidiaWeb 378.05.05.05f01.

When I boot without NVidia Web I get an alert that I had kernel panic:
Code:
panic(cpu 2 caller 0xffffff80163e04fd): "TLB invalidation IPI timeout: " "CPU(s) failed to respond to interrupts, unresponsive CPU bitmap: 0x1, NMIPI acks: orig: 0x0, now: 0x0"@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/xnu/xnu-3789.51.2/osfmk/x86_64/pmap.c:2724

BSD process name corresponding to current thread: blued
Boot args: -v dart=0 npci=0x2000

Kernel version:
Darwin Kernel Version 16.5.0: Fri Mar  3 16:52:33 PST 2017; root:xnu-3789.51.2~3/RELEASE_X86_64
System model name: MacPro5,1 (Mac-F221BEC8)

last loaded kext at 778412171123: com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy    3.14.41 (addr 0xffffff7f98d9a000, size 94208)
complete report:
https://pastebin.com/1Q5JyTkw

Any Idea? Thanks..
I guess it's a bug with the new drivers? I swapped my GTX 1080 with my old GTX 770, with everything unchanged it boots smoothly and NVIDIA WebDriver looks activated.. I'm confused, how should I deal with that?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus Z270X Gaming 7
CPU
i7 7700k
Graphics
Gigabyte Aorus 1080TI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Question for those of you that have done a successful transition from Intel Graphics to Pascal. I'm attempting to move from Intel HD620 to GTX 1080 XG already working on W10.

a- What do we have to delete or remove or initialize about our actual settings, before we attempt to install Pascal Web drivers and all that Jazz?
b- As I'm understanding, 10.12.4 must be installed before initiating anything else, correct?
c- New Clover is also as must, correct?
d- Any specific instructions if we're using z270 MOBOs / Kaby Lake i7?

For the record, I'm absolutely terrified even before attempting this, but momma didn't raise a quitter!

Cheers.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Extreme
CPU
i7-6700k
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
are you using HDMI then try DVI or Displayport

and check if your clover config.plist set NVidia to false under <key>Graphics</key>
I'm using DisplayPort to an Acer XB270HU. And yes, it is set to false. still not working.

I'm not sure you read my whole post.

Motherboard
OSX
CPU
E6600
Graphics
8800 GTS
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have a question, and I feel like the answer may be just waiting until the dust clears a bit with the buzz of the Beta Pascal Drivers.

So, I had my hackintosh up and running solidly back a while ago with my GTX 680 installed. Anyway, I set it up as a dual-boot machine and switched more heavily toward Windows use as my primary OS, which led me to selling my 680 last October and upgrading to a 1080 and despite knowing my hackintosh would cease working, I didn't look back. But I kept holding out hope for Nvidia to release those drivers. Fast forward to today and it seems that hope has been rewarded!! Pretty excited about these developments. So that leads me to my question:

How can I update the drivers without being able to boot into the current hackintosh installation? Is this possible?

My Build is as follows:
Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3
i7 3930k (No onboard video unfortunately, so sadly that's not an option for booting into the hackintosh to update)
GTX 1080

Anyway, the Partitioned ssd with Sierra installed on it has been sitting untouched since the removal of the 680 and am hoping there would be a way to update the video drivers to Pascal without booting into it. I'd rather not have to go get a Maxwell card, install it, update the drivers and swap cards again to do this, if at all possible. Any ideas? I really appreciate any help; Thanks Guys!

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Any ideas?
BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - PEG as Primary
Boot with nv_disable=1
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6 - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
Restart

Motherboard
OSX
CPU
E6600
Graphics
8800 GTS
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - PEG as Primary
Boot with nv_disable=1
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/
May need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6 - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256/
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
Restart

No luck yet, I also don't have any onboard video with the 3930k, so that isn't an option in my BIOS, and then I can't get passed booting with the nv_disable=1, I just get a black screen and then the system reboots. Though, after trying to boot the partition for the first time in 9 months, I did discover that it currently has Mavericks version 10.10.10 installed (I thought it was at least running El Capitan, but guess I was mistaken) and not Sierra since I havent used it since that released. Is that going to be a problem for updating to Pascal? And if so, how can I update to Sierra without onboard video?

Thanks, brother!