CPU
i7 6770K
Graphics
AMD RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Jesus, finally. My 1070 is just sitting idle for 95% of its time in my build for the occasional Windows gaming.

Though this means I have to update to Sierra, which introduced the bug with 5K screens and the mouse pointer. Ugh. I hope they fix it.

Motherboard
ASRock H97M Pro4
CPU
E3-1231v3
Graphics
RX 470
Wow... I can't say anything wow..

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
About a year without macOS! Wow, preparing for installation, never used Sierra with acceleration...)) Just need a new SSD for Mac, my old ones are full)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270M-D3H
CPU
i3-7350K OC 4.5GHz
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
And the timing couldn't be better since I got used to switching to Ubuntu (Unity) and Ubuntu is dropping the desktop. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to switch too, and this happens! I'm switching back.

Hopefully this is not a one time thing and we get further updates, but I'll take it. For my deep learning box I'll build I'll drop an Titan Xp in now running macOS instead of Linux.

About a year without macOS! Wow, preparing for installation, never used Sierra with acceleration...)) Just need a new SSD for Mac, my old ones are full)

Motherboard
GA-x58-u5
CPU
i7-970
Graphics
5870-OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
THANK GOD! Geeezzzzuusss Apple finally took their head out of their ...? I got a great idea - MORE NEGATIVE APPLE reviews. Maybe then they'll fix their other broken products.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 5
CPU
Intel i7 7700k
Graphics
Asus Strix GTX 960
I was pretty close to buy a 980ti hehe, just about the time! This is BIG news! Hopefully with the new gpu releases and modular mac pro they will keep developing the drivers as well!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I've been lurking on this thread for more months than I can remember as well. Was about to go for an RX 580 when it comes out this month - glad I waited!

Regarding the delay in drivers, considering how close the timing was, maybe they had an agreement with Apple to wait until after the new Mac Pro announcement. Maybe Apple thought if pascal drivers had been available, more pro users would have just built a hackintosh or even assumed a new Mac Pro was in the works and held off buying the trash can model? If the drivers are coming out next week then they must have been in the works for a while now, with help from Apple.