Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080/1070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been stalking this thread for a good 7 months. I'd given up on drivers but still check. Big up nvidia. what are the odds that Pascal Titan X(p) drivers will lead to my GTX 1070 build up and running?
EDIT: i guess the part of the article that says "this gives Mac users access to the immense horsepower delivered by our award-winning Pascal-powered GPUs" answers my question.

Last edited:
YEAH!!!!!!!!

Open to Mac Community
Speaking of users, we’re also making the new TITAN Xp open to the Mac community with new beta Pascal drivers, coming this month. For the first time, this gives Mac users access to the immense horsepower delivered by our award-winning Pascal-powered GPUs.

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/04/06/titan-xp/

WAIT! WHAT? its happening guys....

Been stalking this thread for a good 7 months. I'd given up on drivers but still check. Big up nvidia. what are the odds that Pascal Titan X(p) drivers will lead to my GTX 1070 build up and running?
EDIT: i guess the part of the article that says "this gives Mac users access to the immense horsepower delivered by our award-winning Pascal-powered GPU" answers my question.

I don't think it matters since they all have the same architecture, the only difference between the cards is the horse power. as long as Nvidia Pascal drivers are out for Mac you don't have to worry about the graphics card you have.

So I wonder if these will still have the iBooks/instruments bug still or they've managed to work with apple to fix that particular code signing architecture issue.

Hopefully they're updated more often and have less random bugs than the current ones; there are games that are unplayable due to rendering issues :/

Also: interesting timing on this, right after Apple's press about a new mac pro and caring about the pro community. I mean, this is Nvidia releasing drivers for a platform that has no officially supported products that you could install one of these cards in.

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Open to Mac Community
Speaking of users, we’re also making the new TITAN Xp open to the Mac community with new beta Pascal drivers, coming this month. For the first time, this gives Mac users access to the immense horsepower delivered by our award-winning Pascal-powered GPUs.

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/04/06/titan-xp/

It's about damn time. I wonder why Nvidia waited so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back