Graphics
RX 580, 1280x1080
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
iOS
Well it's not up to anyone here since there are no web drivers for Pascal on macOS as of now.

I just sifted through a lot of posts on this form. In summary, there is still no good way to get Pascal working and there will probably never be a good way to get pascal working. Is that about right?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X GAMING 7
CPU
Intel i7 4770k
Graphics
Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770 (OSX) Windforce GTX 1070 (Win10)
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Well it's not up to anyone here since there are no web drivers for Pascal on macOS as of now.
I'm not blaming anyone here. I love tonymac. You guys are the bible for hackintoshing. I'm just trying to help anyone understand what's going on with Pascal.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270 D3H
CPU
i3-7350K OC 4.5GHz
Graphics
RX 580, 1280x1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
iOS
Oh no worries. We are all just waiting to see what happens at WWDC and beyond.

I'm not blaming anyone here. I love tonymac. You guys are the bible for hackintoshing. I'm just trying to help anyone understand what's going on with Pascal.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 980 Ti
Mobile Phone
iOS
Personally, I think we are at the end of an era. The writing is on the wall for Nvidia on the Mac. Nvidia will continue to focus on its strengths, which do not align at all with Apple's custom silicon, custom graphics API, emphasis on OpenCL or its partnership with arch-rival Intel. Even in the area of scientific research, where the Titan X is a game-changer, the Mac Pro (and the Power Mac G5 before it) is a mere footnote in the history of high-performance computing.

I'm just about to buy a 980 Ti...

Motherboard
Wolfies BeQuiet
CPU
6700k + Gigabyte Z170X Designare
Graphics
EVGA 1080ti FTW3
Mac
iMac
I think it's just swings and roundabouts. At some stage, it'll swing back in favour of hacks. This was no different in the early years of hackitoshing, where it was difficult, then got easy, now it's easier, but limited.
I'm confident there will always be a way around for GPU's, just may come with compromises.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270 D3H
CPU
i3-7350K OC 4.5GHz
Graphics
RX 580, 1280x1080
Mac
Classic Mac
Classic
Mobile Phone
iOS
I agree with this completely. I just completed another hack yesterday and finding more weird stuff than the previous. The thing I'm struggling with these days is the value benefit of these systems. Don't get me wrong, I love making them and I believe these are more valuable than Apple systems (completely my opinion.) Just feels like there is less value than before. I'm talking rubbish sorry.

Anyway, looking at the final offering in the Pascal lineup we have likely some new GPUs coming up this year. It does appear nothing on the Nvidia side will work past Maxwell. I'm waiting to pick up any new cards to see where things land from WWDC and also when 10.13 is released. I'm curious to see if Nvidia will sign drivers for it.

I think it's just swings and roundabouts. At some stage, it'll swing back in favour of hacks. This was no different in the early years of hackitoshing, where it was difficult, then got easy, now it's easier, but limited.
I'm confident there will always be a way around for GPU's, just may come with compromises.

Motherboard
Gigabyte z97x gaming 5
CPU
Graphics
gtx 970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
personally i dont see apple ever making nvidia drivers for there os again. apple are using intel CPU's and either Intel graphics or Radeon graphics and it seems to be working fine for them. i also dont see nvidia producing Pascal supported drivers any more since apple aint really supporting nvidia. but at the same time nothing stops nvidia producing drivers that support pascal since they are updating there current web drivers for there 600-900 cards. i dont see why they aint supporting there 1000 cards.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I give up and wait for a solution rx460 w/o igpu or new amd cards. a used 960 or 950 price is almost same new 1050 or 1050ti's. this is ridiculous.

Motherboard
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
CPU
Core i7-3970X
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4Gb
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
This is pretty disappointing state we are in. For me to upgrade my current cards to dual 980ti's would be unbelievably expensive at this point - if I can even find any brand new ones. I really need an upgrade though because my 3D app is geared to Nvidia iRay and I know Adobe eats loves Nvidia as well. Switching to Radeons only will give me a boost in FCPx but I use a lot of other apps. Going the eBay route opens you up to potential burned out cards from Bitcoin users. Feel like my days of using Hacks are slowly coming to an end and I can't imagine having to go back to Windows.

Motherboard
Wolfies BeQuiet
CPU
6700k + Gigabyte Z170X Designare
Graphics
EVGA 1080ti FTW3
Mac
iMac
Realistically, if you need GPU power, the immediate future looks bleak. If you're after a GPU fir W10 gaming, the most viable option is to look into dual cards or igpu and dGPU setup and switch inputs hen needed. That's what I'm setting myself up for.