Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
I apologize if this issue has been addressed on a different post but since I was unable to locate a similar to mine issue I decided to initiate a new conversation about it.

So my system with El Capitan was running great, no glitches at all, I was very happy but upon Sierra's arrival, things started to go down big time.

Now I am dealing with a very strange graphics glitch. When I load the Nvidia drivers, everything works fine, I can play games, browse the internet, read books and pretty much everything I was doing prior to the upgrade except that only Safari and iBooks give me this issue where the app's icons are being transformed to this (as shown below).

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.40.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.47.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.48.10 PM.png

It is only doing it while am using Safari or iBooks. For any other app, those icons work just fine. For example, this is Finder,

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.49.26 PM.png

I thought there was a catch file glitch and I tried to clean all the catches, used kest_installer to reset the permissions clean nvram, etc... even run the first aid tool in disk utility and I finally came to a conclusion that there was nothing I could do to fix this strange issue.
Worth to be mentioned that when I boot without the nvidia drivers enabled, safari and ibooks run just fine and the icons show as they usually are without glitches.

System,
Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 12.54.08 PM.png

Last but not least, I would like to thank all of you for your time reading this, I would greatly appreciate some help.

Friendly,
learjet :)

Disable IGP in bios

Hi everyone,
I apologize if this issue has been addressed on a different post but since I was unable to locate a similar to mine issue I decided to initiate a new conversation about it.

So my system with El Capitan was running great, no glitches at all, I was very happy but upon Sierra's arrival, things started to go down big time.

Now I am dealing with a very strange graphics glitch. When I load the Nvidia drivers, everything works fine, I can play games, browse the internet, read books and pretty much everything I was doing prior to the upgrade except that only Safari and iBooks give me this issue where the app's icons are being transformed to this (as shown below).

View attachment 247393 View attachment 247394 View attachment 247395

It is only doing it while am using Safari or iBooks. For any other app, those icons work just fine. For example, this is Finder,

View attachment 247399

I thought there was a catch file glitch and I tried to clean all the catches, used kest_installer to reset the permissions clean nvram, etc... even run the first aid tool in disk utility and I finally came to a conclusion that there was nothing I could do to fix this strange issue.
Worth to be mentioned that when I boot without the nvidia drivers enabled, safari and ibooks run just fine and the icons show as they usually are without glitches.

System,
View attachment 247402

Last but not least, I would like to thank all of you for your time reading this, I would greatly appreciate some help.

Friendly,
learjet :)

bro how did u fix ur weebdrivers cos mine is not working its not even showing under about this Mac and I'm using the same graphics as you

bro how did u fix ur weebdrivers cos mine is not working its not even showing under about this Mac and I'm using the same graphics as you

What exactly is the problem you are facing?

What exactly is the problem you are facing?

Thanks for replying

Firstly under my about this mac graphics is written Display 5mb I also uploaded a picture of what I'm talking about,

Secondly

The methods for enabling Web drivers don't work for me I don't know even if the graphic is showing on about this mac , please help my graphic card is nvidia Geforce GTX950 2GB

My motherboard is legacy boot and I used the latest clover after in installING MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Attachments

• 20171204_135849.jpg
    20171204_135849.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 388
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back