Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] NVIDIA 9500GT High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
it works. you just have to modify a few things. I could pass you my complist from my EFI folder. If you want, put the characteristics of your machine to see if you can use the NVIDIA 9500 GT. if not, you will have to find another video card
yes sure, please send me your complist, thanks! PS. but with 9500GT work acceleration too?

yes sure, please send me your complist, thanks! PS. but with 9500GT work acceleration too?
9500 GT is too old to run Mojave or newer with acceleration.

Can you help me? I’ve installed macOS Catalina on my PC and the only problem is the GPU (Asus GeForce 9500 GT 1024 MB) but the system recognises NVIDIA Chip Model 5MB...
Thanks

it works. you just have to modify a few things. I could pass you my complist from my EFI folder. If you want, put the characteristics of your machine to see if you can use the NVIDIA 9500 GT. if not, you will have to find another video card
What did you do to get the GPU working? I’ve the same graphic card but the system reports me “NVIDIA Chip Model 5 MB”. (macOS 10.15.7 Catalina)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back