Contribute
Register

[Solved] No video card and Display 5mb problem but successful installation. Kaby Lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7 7700K
Graphics
Zotac GTX970
Hello, I think, I went through all the tutorials that I found on the Internet on this topic, but unfortunately no one helped.

The installation of the Sierra was successful, the processor, memory, are displayed correctly, but unfortunately there is no way to correctly determine the video card.
The system flatly refuses to understand it. What I just tried, but she only writes Graphic: Display 5mb

Here is spec info

i7 7700k
Gigabyte GA-H170m-D3H
Zotac GTX 970

Pleace help. For the second day I've been looking for a solution and it does not help at all.

Here is my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    13.1 KB · Views: 277
Tried FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext - Nope
Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext - Nope

Every Multibeast option - Nope

Using iMac 14.2 spec - Nope

Pleace help. For the second day I've been looking for a solution and it does not help at all.
The information is all there if you just look for it.
Your config.plist is a joke. You are using Nvidia graphics but injecting Intel with an Intel ig-platform-id too.
No chance at all of it working like that. No need for IntelGFX Fake ID 0x19168086 either.

installation procedure :

BIOS - Disable Integrated graphics - Set PEG as Primary
Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI - VGA is not supported.
Boot with nv_disable=1
May need to update Clover
Install web drivers
Config.plist - Do not inject Intel or Nvidia graphics and no ig-platform-id
Config.plist - Enable SIP fully - CsrActive 0x67
Edit config.plist - NvidiaWeb = true as per Link
Will need to emulate NVRAM - Problem 6
Remove nv_disable=1 from config.plist
May need to install Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext to /Library/Extensions

Thanks!!
It worked with emulate NVRAM!!

But here is another problem appear: the monitor Dell U2711 didnt give to me 2560x1440 full resolution (1920x1080 maximum only)

I've used IntelGFX Fake ID 0x19168086 with my new card GTX 1050 but it doesn't worked so I changed to GTX 970 form my colleague. Too bad that 10xx didn't worked to me at all (

I've changed the cabel to DVI and now its fine
Thanks!

Did you try a Display Port cable ?

I've used IntelGFX Fake ID 0x19168086 with my new card GTX 1050 but it doesn't worked
Why would you use an Intel Fake ID with an Nvidia card ?

Thanks!!
It worked with emulate NVRAM!!

But here is another problem appear: the monitor Dell U2711 didnt give to me 2560x1440 full resolution (1920x1080 maximum only)

I've used IntelGFX Fake ID 0x19168086 with my new card GTX 1050 but it doesn't worked so I changed to GTX 970 form my colleague. Too bad that 10xx didn't worked to me at all (

Brother I too Have the Same Problem Showing 5 Mb Please Help!!

@Nevilstudiosz, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back