Z97x GAMING GT
CPU
Intel I7 4790k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 980 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everybody !

I have an issue with my sound one my hack with Z97x gaming gt mobo, only sound over headphone work after wake from sleep !
I have used HDA Patcher to generate my own AppleHDA.kext.

I have tried CodecComander.kext but it doesn't work...

I don't found what should I do more..

Here my report !

Attachments

• debug_28603.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 226
Same situation as you, it used to work fine with sierra but not high sierra. I am using ga h97 d3h with 1150 as well

Last edited:
You're welcome to give my edit of CodecCommander a try (enclosed, for 1150). First delete the copy you have in L/E. Then install the one I've included with Kextbeast. Wait for a few minutes and then reboot.

Ok ! it seem to be working now for wake after hibernate !
There is just another little thing when I click on " sleep " and I move my mouse right after it, the sound is not reloaded.

Is this normal ?

Anyway, big thanks to you ! :thumbup::thumbup:

You're welcome to give my edit of CodecCommander a try (enclosed, for 1150). First delete the copy you have in L/E. Then install the one I've included with Kextbeast. Wait for a few minutes and then reboot.
Big Thank You! I have been trying to fix my "No Audio after Sleep" problem for at least 3 months, but with your updated version of CodecCommander I have finally fixed my persistent problem... can't thank you enough.

Used KextBeast... for others that might be wondering, it happened to install the CodecCommander.kext in the S/L/E folder not the L/E folder and it still worked

Many, Multiple, Thanks

YES!! Another big thanx!

It did not work in "other" on the EFI but perfect in the S/L/E.

Folks - I've just been through this issue of No HDMI once COdecCOmmander was insatlled....
The upshot of it is this,,,
What Audio devices have you installed?

Is one of them Boom 2? (Try removing this and rebooting)

Hi all,

I followed the info here, as I have the same issue and I have tried both L/E and S/L/E but when I reboot, there is no sound output option shown in the control and thus no audio at all.

I can install the default ALC1150 drivers in Multibeast and these work, but as stated, from sleep there is no sound at all - I haven't tested headphones as someone mentioned.

Thanks. for your help!
Had the same problem. Not sound works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back