Contribute
Register

Solved> No Signal with Sapphire RX 580 Pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.
And actually, I didn't even do a clean install this time either. I didn't install to the drive I erased that I had intended to install to. So the only thing different with this install was the AMD card was present for the install. I guess that means the AMD kexts aren't installed if a AMD card isn't detected?

Glad you got it working! The drivers should be there no matter what card you had installed during the install. Either way nice work!

I have the same issue. Even windose doesn’t like the rx580 pulse. It could be my motherboard is reaching the end of its lifespan or just doesn’t like the rx580.

remove the CsmVideoDxe.efi from you EFI drivers folder, if you have it there I hav almost the same card as you I have sapphire rx 580 nitro+ 8gb
and don't inject anything if you are on Mojave but on Catalina you must have Whatevergreen

for me if I want to use lik e 3 monitors at the same time and CsmVideoDxe.efi is in the efi folder I can't bic. I don't get any singal to the monitors I can only use one but if I want to use all of them, then I have to remove the CsmVideoDxe.efi or disable csm which I do bic. its easier.

late me know if I can help I will try.

goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back