Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus N552VX-FW131T
CPU
i7-6700HQ
Graphics
HD 530 + GT 950m, 1920x1080
Hi, im having some problems with audio and boot. Sometimes the laptop stucks on the apple logo and others times boots with no audio devices (like 50% of times).

Attachments

• debug_28027.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 107
Hi, im having some problems with audio and boot. Sometimes the laptop stucks on the apple logo and others times boots with no audio devices (like 50% of times).

MacBookPro13,3 not recommended. Use MacBookPro13,1 or MacBookPro11,1.
Avoid patching X86PlatformPlugin.kext.
Use LiluFriend (there are scripts to create it on my hack-tools project on github).

Tried to use LiluFriend but doesnt work..Can you check its info.plist file for error?

Attachments

• debug_26602.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Tried to use LiluFriend but doesnt work..Can you check its info.plist file for error?

Why did you install LiluFriend into both /S/L/E and /L/E?
On 10.11 and later, kexts only go to /L/E.

Ye was strange for me too but from GitHub :"Save your edited Info.plist and install LiluFriend.kext to /Library/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions". I'll delete it from the S/L/E.

Edit: did it but no result. Im pretty sure that this didnt happen when i was letting clover inject the AppleALC.kext.

Attachments

• debug_23150.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 104
  • LiluFriend.kext.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Ye was strange for me too but from GitHub :"Save your edited Info.plist and install LiluFriend.kext to /Library/Extensions and /System/Library/Extensions". I'll delete it from the S/L/E.

Edit: did it but no result. Im pretty sure that this didnt happen when i was letting clover inject the AppleALC.kext.

There is a script in my hack-tools project on github that will create LiluFriend.kext automatically (and correctly).

Tried your script too, but same result

Here the file

Attachments

• debug_12787.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 91
Here the file

The ioreg you attached shows audio working.

Note: You forgot to remove ForceKextsToLoad from your config.plist (as written in the guide).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back