Contribute
Register

[Solved] Newbie Install, SSD doesn't show up

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I do that will that prohibit me from using MultiBeast to load up other drivers for Network etc? Meaning will MultiBeast overwrite the EFI settings that I'm going to manually edit?
You are in control, MultiBeast is just a tool to help you.
It does nothing that you cannot do for yourself, it just streamlines the process.
It only does what you tell it to do and at the bottom of the app it tells you what it is installing and where.
If you want to install a network driver then use that option only, select nothing else.

You are in control, MultiBeast is just a tool to help you.
It does nothing that you cannot do for yourself, it just streamlines the process.
It only does what you tell it to do and at the bottom of the app it tells you what it is installing and where.
If you want to install a network driver then use that option only, select nothing else.

Thanks it worked! and your right MultiBeast loaded the network drivers. The only thing left to get working is the sound for this Mobo. Any idea what setting I should use for that?

Thanks it worked! and your right MultiBeast loaded the network drivers.
That's good news.

The only thing left to get working is the sound for this Mobo. Any idea what setting I should use for that?
For assistance with Audio you should post in the Audio forum.
Read the 'sticky' guides first and be sure to comply with the Problem Reporting instructions or you will not get any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back