Nvidia GeForce GT 220
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi

I`m on my second Hackintosh Build. My First Clover based "Macbook Pro" based on a Lenovo T420 works great without many Kexting. Now i want to migrate my Workstation.

First I had to change the Bootloader but this isn`t the Problem. With Chirmera the Boot works great. But the problem are the Kexts. At first the Network Card. Its an Intel 82579 LM Gigabit Network Card. After some googlefun I found the Kext Intel Mausi on:http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304235-intelmausiethernetkext-for-intel-onboard-lan/

I try to get the latest Version to get to work (Intel Mausi Version 20.2d3) but the last log in the Kernel Log ist:

Ethernet (Intelmausi): Failed to get adapter data with error -2

I didn`t find something here and on Google. Maybe You can help me?

I have the latest OS X Version 10.10.5 Yosemite on my System.

Network Card Intel 82579 LM

Hi

I`m on my second Hackintosh Build. My First Clover based "Macbook Pro" based on a Lenovo T420 works great without many Kexting. Now i want to migrate my Workstation.

First I had to change the Bootloader but this isn`t the Problem. With Chirmera the Boot works great. But the problem are the Kexts. At first the Network Card. Its an Intel 82579 LM Gigabit Network Card. After some googlefun I found the Kext Intel Mausi on:http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/304235-intelmausiethernetkext-for-intel-onboard-lan/

I try to get the latest Version to get to work (Intel Mausi Version 20.2d3) but the last log in the Kernel Log ist:

Ethernet (Intelmausi): Failed to get adapter data with error -2

I didn`t find something here and on Google. Maybe You can help me?

I have the latest OS X Version 10.10.5 Yosemite on my System.

Make sure you didn't install any other drivers for Ethernet (eg. no AppleIntelE1001e.kext). It is a bad idea to install multiple kexts for the same device.

Otherwise, ask Mieze.

Its a fresh installation without using Mutibeast. I only install this kext with Kext wizard. and i don't find any AppleIntelE1000e in the Kext Wizard

Its a fresh installation without using Mutibeast. I only install this kext with Kext wizard. and i don't find any AppleIntelE1000e in the Kext Wizard

Certain kexts are loading from your USB from /Extra/Extensions... (you should check to see which kexts are there).

Again... not a good idea to mix multiple kexts for the same device.

Ok I Got it the network Card is Broken... Thank for your Help.

Mietzes Driver wasn`t the Problem

(close)

Ok I Got it the network Card is Broken... Thank for your Help.

Mietzes Driver wasn`t the Problem

(close)

Good idea to always test the hardware with Windows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back