Motherboard
GA Z87MX-D3H
CPU
Intel i7-4770k
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 780 3GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, trying to upgrade to the HS but after rebooting in Install HS I get this screen, with the -v on boot flags
Clover is the latest available.
Is working fine on Sierra 10.12.6, for now ...

Any ideas what can be causing this??
Regards.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 349
Hi everyone, trying to upgrade to the HS but after rebooting in Install HS I get this screen, with the -v on boot flags
Clover is the latest available.
Is working fine on Sierra 10.12.6, for now ...

Regards.

I have the exact same issue!!! z68x-ud3h-b3 i5-2500

You can try to drop the MATS table.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > ACPI Patching > Tables dropping > Drop MATS

Enable config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true

Yes, installing bar now shows up...

You can try to drop the MATS table.
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > ACPI Patching > Tables dropping > Drop MATS

Enable config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true

Thanks, I didn't saw your post until now, sorry, but thanks for your support.
I did the Drop MATS, and that seam to helped, but, as I said on my new post, lets see...

My previous SIERRA config.plist was pretty simple, pretty much the basic one from SIERRA install some months ago.

Question, shall I do the "Enable config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true", and what is the purpose for this?
And shall I remove the Drop MATS? I have it on config.plist as I used the clover configurator to set it up.

Thanks again for your help.
Regards.

Question, shall I do the "Enable config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true", and what is the purpose for this?
And shall I remove the Drop MATS? I have it on config.plist as I used the clover configurator to set it up.
The purpose of FixHeaders_20000000 is to solve the problem of non-ASCII characters in various ACPI table headers (ie. MATS, BGRT, etc).

So you can try to enable FixHeaders_20000000 and remove the dropped MATS table from your config.plist

The purpose of FixHeaders_20000000 is to solve the problem of non-ASCII characters in various ACPI table headers (ie. MATS, BGRT, etc).

So you can try to enable FixHeaders_20000000 and remove the dropped MATS table from your config.plist

Many thanks for your reply.
Regards.

Thank you, I got it working too now with this FixHeaders_20000000.
(Z68X-UD3H-B3 + i7 2600K + GeForce 560Ti)
:clap:
I still need to get my Ethernet port from motherboard working, as well as the USB3 ports.
If you have an idea, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back