Contribute
Register

[solved] Need Help...Fujitsu Lifebook A561..Mac OS Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
my trackpad, alps ....still trying the best version that match with my trackpad...

This thread mark SOLVED

Thx, Rehabman....

Rehabman I do manage my trackpad with VoodooPs2Controller that support ALPS, and detect my ALPS Id=0x73 0x02 0x0a..., everything running smooth but when I activate Tap click, specially when I tap click on dock, its behave like right click, how can I solve this little annoying bug?

Rehabman I do manage my trackpad with VoodooPs2Controller that support ALPS, and detect my ALPS Id=0x73 0x02 0x0a..., everything running smooth but when I activate Tap click, specially when I tap click on dock, its behave like right click, how can I solve this little annoying bug?

I have no ALPS hardware... you will need to debug the code you're using...

I have no ALPS hardware... you will need to debug the code you're using...

Rehabman, which section of info.plist that refference of sensitivity or timing treshold of click pad /double click pad, because after learn my trackpad problem, i configure that if i do tapping click, its look like there is a delay time, if i lift up my finger quickly after tapping its run normally.

Rehabman, which section of info.plist that refference of sensitivity or timing treshold of click pad /double click pad, because after learn my trackpad problem, i configure that if i do tapping click, its look like there is a delay time, if i lift up my finger quickly after tapping its run normally.

No idea. Like I said, I have no ALPS hardware, so have never looked at the related hardware. Read the code...

i have fujitsu laptop too, so i get the same problem. I am just beginner so I dont know how to solve it.
"edit and add pnp0320 info.plist on your latest build voodoops2controller"<-------What does it mean?

where is info.plist file? lastest build voodoops2controller is https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-voodoo-ps2-controller/downloads/RehabMan-Voodoo-2016-1208.zip I can only see the Debug and Release folder. I can not find info.plist.

How to add pnp0320 ? please explain

Look at VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/Info.plist.

thanks. i got it work now!

Hi Dora i'm using the same laptop too and i have used Rehabman's latest voodoops2 controller it already has the pnp0320 id inside and trackpad is working but as mouse and it moves like crazy!!! How did you manage to fix it / tame it? Any help would be appreciated i know this post is over a year old :(

Hi Dora i'm using the same laptop too and i have used Rehabman's latest voodoops2 controller it already has the pnp0320 id inside and trackpad is working but as mouse and it moves like crazy!!! How did you manage to fix it / tame it? Any help would be appreciated i know this post is over a year old :(

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back