Contribute
Register

[Solved] My first hackintosh Problem boot clover Asus z370 i7 8700K Geforce 1050ti 4gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z370-F Gaming
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, first sorry for my english im spanish thanks!

I build my first hackintosh:

Asus z370-f
Intel i7 8700k
g.skill ripjaws 16gb 3000
samsung ssd 970pro nvme m.2
Geforce gtx 1050 TI Windforce 4gb
abwb 802.11 ac Wi-Fi con Bluetooth 4.0 (PCI-Express PCI-E) bcm943602cs Combo wifi/bluethoot

I have followed all the recommended steps and I have managed to install high sierra, when boot pc at the start of the clover I see the image that attached and after a few seconds disappears and I get the options of the boot clover where I choose the boot from my hard drive and it works without problem, I do not know why I get that message or what it means, I do not know how to remove it. Everything works (geforce 1050, facetime, imessage, wifi, ethernet ..) but not the bluethoot, I recognize the bluethoot and I gives the option to activate and deactivate it but in the search for devices it does not find any, I have connected the cable in a usb free port of my motherboard, my wifi / bluethoot card is the following: [new version] abwb 802.11 ac Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4.0 (PCI-Express PCI-E) bcm943602cs Combo card for Hackintosh (Mac OS X) airport computers, supports hands-off https://www.amazon.es/dp/B00MBP25UK/?tag=tonymacx86c03-21 as I am still very novice in the hackinto sh all my configuration has been a bit reading in the forum but I do not know very well the options of Multibeast and Clover, I would appreciate that some user with asus z370-f and geforce 1050 advise me what is the configuration that should do. thank you very much to all, thank you in advance for the help you can give me with the problem of the message in the boot of clover, how to operate the bluethoot and configuration advice with the Multibeas and clover for my hardware.

Attachments

• 893998AF-0E15-4927-BCD4-46A796E0CDCF.jpeg
    893998AF-0E15-4927-BCD4-46A796E0CDCF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 160
my bluethoot now work!!
in this moment I have my hackintosh working 100%
only a boot pre clover showme black screen whit image attached files in my first post.
can you helpmeet to resolve this? thank!

my bluethoot now work!!
in this moment I have my hackintosh working 100%
only a boot pre clover showme black screen whit image attached files in my first post.
can you helpmeet to resolve this? thank!
That text you see is normal. Not a kernel panic. If you use the newest version of Clover you won't see it at boot up.

That text you see is normal. Not a kernel panic. If you use the newest version of Clover you won't see it at boot up.
thank you for you reply
Forgive my ignorance, what steps I should give exactly.

Download multicast 10.4.0/install
select ONLY bootloders clover uefi mode emulated nvram/Build and restar
No work :(
Thanks! any idea?
Try this:
  1. Boot macOS High Sierra
  2. Mount your EFI partition with Clover Configurator
  3. In the Finder menu select Go > Go to Folder…
  4. Paste or type /usr/standalone/i386/
  5. Copy apfs.efi over to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ after mounting your EFI partition
  6. Open Utilities > Terminal and copy/paste or type the following:
Code:
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x00\x74\x07\xb8\xff\xff|\x00\x90\x90\xb8\xff\xff|sg' /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/apfs.efi

Reboot and the text should be gone.

Try this:
  1. Boot macOS High Sierra
  2. Mount your EFI partition with Clover Configurator
  3. In the Finder menu select Go > Go to Folder…
  4. Paste or type /usr/standalone/i386/
  5. Copy apfs.efi over to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ after mounting your EFI partition
  6. Open Utilities > Terminal and copy/paste or type the following:
Code:
sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x00\x74\x07\xb8\xff\xff|\x00\x90\x90\xb8\xff\xff|sg' /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/apfs.efi

Reboot and the text should be gone.

FANTASTIC!! work 100%
Thanks!

Last Cuestion,When I consult the information of my installation in the description of my graphic it puts: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 256 MB (my graph is that but of 4Gigas not 256mb as it says), it is normal? It affects the performance or it is only an erroneous description

i am very happy!

Geekbench
Single core: 5854
Multi core Score: 23881
I think it's not a bad result

Last Cuestion,When I consult the information of my installation in the description of my graphic it puts: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 256 MB (my graph is that but of 4Gigas not 256mb as it says), it is normal? It affects the performance or it is only an erroneous description
Ensure that your integrated graphics are disabled in your BIOS settings and that you are not injecting Intel graphics in your config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back