Contribute
Register

[Solved] MSI Cubi, installing High Sierra. Only getting stuck with Intel Graphics HD5500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE H370M D3H
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, and hopefully RehabMan will chime in also.

I have a MSI CUBI, the original one
I would put it in my build signature but its not a customac with a defined motherboard etc. But the information is below.

Mini: MSI Cubi i5 5200u, i5-2200, HD5500

On windows 10, the Display Memory VRAM shows 128MB. This is hard to change since its a MSI cubi.

Im doing the kext patches but it wont boot into OSX unless I uncheck Inject Intel on the clover screen.

I had this working perfectly when it was El Capitan. Now I am trying to install macOS High Sierra.

I just need a good pointer for getting the graphics working. Many of the guides are related to laptops.

Hey guys, and hopefully RehabMan will chime in also.

I have a MSI CUBI, the original one
I would put it in my build signature but its not a customac with a defined motherboard etc. But the information is below.

Mini: MSI Cubi i5 5200u, i5-2200, HD5500

On windows 10, the Display Memory VRAM shows 128MB. This is hard to change since its a MSI cubi.

Im doing the kext patches but it wont boot into OSX unless I uncheck Inject Intel on the clover screen.

I had this working perfectly when it was El Capitan. Now I am trying to install macOS High Sierra.

I just need a good pointer for getting the graphics working. Many of the guides are related to laptops.

Hey guys,

Thanks to whoever moved my post to the Graphics section here. I was able to figure out how to get my Intel HD Graphics 5500 on my MSI Cubi working. I think the rest will be simple. I saved my notes. Interestingly enough, just like ive seen many posts say ... all I had to do was follow the directions. In my case it was this post below even though Im not on a laptop. Thanks again to the people that keep this teaching site current.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back