Contribute
Register

[Solved] MSI Cubi, installing High Sierra. Only getting stuck with Intel Graphics HD5500

Motherboard
GIGABYTE H370M D3H
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070SC
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey guys, and hopefully RehabMan will chime in also.

I have a MSI CUBI, the original one
I would put it in my build signature but its not a customac with a defined motherboard etc. But the information is below.

Mini: MSI Cubi i5 5200u, i5-2200, HD5500

On windows 10, the Display Memory VRAM shows 128MB. This is hard to change since its a MSI cubi.

Im doing the kext patches but it wont boot into OSX unless I uncheck Inject Intel on the clover screen.

I had this working perfectly when it was El Capitan. Now I am trying to install macOS High Sierra.

I just need a good pointer for getting the graphics working. Many of the guides are related to laptops.

Motherboard
GIGABYTE H370M D3H
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070SC
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey guys, and hopefully RehabMan will chime in also.

I have a MSI CUBI, the original one
I would put it in my build signature but its not a customac with a defined motherboard etc. But the information is below.

Mini: MSI Cubi i5 5200u, i5-2200, HD5500

On windows 10, the Display Memory VRAM shows 128MB. This is hard to change since its a MSI cubi.

Im doing the kext patches but it wont boot into OSX unless I uncheck Inject Intel on the clover screen.

I had this working perfectly when it was El Capitan. Now I am trying to install macOS High Sierra.

I just need a good pointer for getting the graphics working. Many of the guides are related to laptops.
Hey guys,

Thanks to whoever moved my post to the Graphics section here. I was able to figure out how to get my Intel HD Graphics 5500 on my MSI Cubi working. I think the rest will be simple. I saved my notes. Interestingly enough, just like ive seen many posts say ... all I had to do was follow the directions. In my case it was this post below even though Im not on a laptop. Thanks again to the people that keep this teaching site current.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/