Graphics
GTX 1050 TI windforce 4Gb
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. Classic
  3. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I got a game computer with a B250M Mortar motherboard, can you guy's tell me if I have the wrong motherboard? can't see on the internet if this is a compatible one.... did some test's with clover and unibeast! nothing is working got a GTX 1080 to so yea,

By ''not working'' what do you mean? Kernel Panics? It doesn't boot the Clover at all?

Explain yourself bro.

Motherhoard - b250m mortar (newest bios 5)
Gpu - gtx 1050 ti and a gtx 1080
Cpu - intel core i5
Ram - hyperx 16 gb

I’m sorry but i was working on my computer the whole day, it seems that my computer doesn’t see all the files on my usb drive (sandisk 64 gb). when i booted from my usb i get a black screen and couple seconds later he automatically booted from my main ssd (windows 10). If I unplugged my ssd i see the whole time a black screen with on the top left an wite line that’s flashing?

By ''not working'' what do you mean? Kernel Panics? It doesn't boot the Clover at all?

Explain yourself bro.

Can you tell me what you disabled?

Seems that you didn't make the bootable drive correctly or you have your BIOS set it up wrong... Set it up like this:
  1. Save & Exit → Restore Defaults : Yes
  2. Advanced \ Integrated Peripherals → Network Stack : [Disabled]
  3. Advanced \ Integrated Peripherals → Intel Serial IO : [Disabled]
  4. Advanced \ USB Configuration → XHCI Hand-off : [Enabled]
  5. Advanced \ USB Configuration → Legacy USB Support : [Auto]
  6. Advanced \ Windows OS Configuration → MSI Fast Boot : [Disabled]
  7. Advanced \ Windows OS Configuration → Fast Boot : [Disabled]
  8. Overclocking → Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P) : [Enabled]
  9. Overclocking \ CPU Features → Intel Virtualization Tech : [Enabled]
  10. Overclocking \ CPU Features → Intel VT-D Tech : [Disabled]
  11. Boot → Boot mode select : [UEFI]
Strongly recommended to install macOS in UEFI mode.

Also, be careful with the ''OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi'' file, change it for ''OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi'' if you don't do this you will have problems to boot sometimes. You will have to change this file that is located in EFI-> CLOVER-> drivers64UEFI folder (delete the old one).

Last edited:
Seems that you didn't make the bootable drive correctly or you have your BIOS set it up wrong... Set it up like this:

Also, be careful with the ''OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi'' file, change it for ''OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi'' if you don't do this you will have problems to boot sometimes. You will have to change this file that is located in EFI-> CLOVER-> drivers64UEFI folder (delete the old one).

Thanks, working on it right now! I let you know if it succeeded

Thanks, working on it right now! I let you know if it succeeded

It’s working my usb is booted! But if i install os high sierra, i get a normal apple logo and a loading bar after a couple seconds or 50% of my loading bar i get a circle with a line in it (i think a error). El capitan and sierra the same problem, loading screen and couple seconds later that stupid circle. I followed your advice with that OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi so that’s not the problem? Maybe it’s the Config.plist?

Attachments

• 20C2E081-0758-4F2E-BE26-E7F03D9059AB.jpeg
    20C2E081-0758-4F2E-BE26-E7F03D9059AB.jpeg
    581.2 KB · Views: 407
  • 41D47CF8-CE82-42BB-AD9E-D93C9533828E.jpeg
    41D47CF8-CE82-42BB-AD9E-D93C9533828E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 406
Great, so this icon can be anything, we don't know the cause yet but yeah, probably your config.plist or some missing files in your EFI folder. Enter verbose mode before booting macOS.

Here's a link that will help you with Boot Flags: http://www.fitzweekly.com/2016/04/hackintosh-boot-flags.html

I recommend you to enable verbose mode and kext dev mode, turn on ''do not restart on kernel panic'' or something like that so you have time to take a picture of the error (the error is displayed when you stop seeing the codes generating).

Great, so this icon can be anything, we don't know the cause yet but yeah, probably your config.plist or some missing files in your EFI folder. Enter verbose mode before booting macOS.

Here's a link that will help you with Boot Flags: http://www.fitzweekly.com/2016/04/hackintosh-boot-flags.html

I recommend you to enable verbose mode and kext dev mode, turn on ''do not restart on kernel panic'' or something like that so you have time to take a picture of the error (the error is displayed when you stop seeing the codes generating).

I’m sorry for this but i’m not a pro in this, i’m learning it right now hehe. So u said when it stops generating codes, got a photo from that situation and i took a picture from the second screen because that same error come back?. If i plug the usb in another usb port it’s running further.

Attachments

• D426ADAD-B030-4E9E-93F9-1558D5F40ABB.jpeg
    D426ADAD-B030-4E9E-93F9-1558D5F40ABB.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 480
I’m sorry for this but i’m not a pro in this, i’m learning it right now hehe. So u said when it stops generating codes, got a photo from that situation and i took a picture from the second screen because that same error come back?. If i plug the usb in another usb port it’s running further.

Root.png

"Still waiting for root device".
When booting from USB means that your USB flash drive cannot be found.
This is usually because the flash drive is in a USB3 port.
If this is the case move it to a USB2 port, if it is already in a USB2 port move it to another and try again.
Repeat until you have tried all USB ports.
Use a USB2 flash drive.
If it still doesn't work you could try another flash drive.
You might also try enabling Legacy on your USB3 ports in your BIOS settings.
If you only have USB3 ports try with your USB flash drive in a USB2 hub.
Ensure that Fast Boot is not enabled in your BIOS settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back