Contribute
Register

[Solved] Mojave with MSI X99A SLI plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand anymore : I tried to install again with new usb drive (unibeast) and and I replace the EFI by yours.
Yesterday It worked but today I have this screen fail : it stops at "End randomised"...

Someone can help me ?

Thank you

Attachments

• install failed.jpg
    install failed.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Sorry my English is very poor... I write from France

greetings.I have achieved this with this efi.I USE x99Asli plus.i7 6800k and gtx 1080.I USE UNIBEAST 9 AND REPLACE THE UEFI FOR THIS THAT I LEAVE HERE.IN THE FUTURE CAN DO A GUIDE.

@eliob can you make a guide please ? I am a newbie and the motherboard MSI x99A sli plus is not the simpliest MOBO to make a hakintosh.. I tried KGP guide but it failed with my mobo.
Thank you

Can someone help me ?
hello, the same thing happens to me, the only way I manage to boot from the ssd is: insert the usb, boot from usb, like if you were to a new installation, do not format the hard drive just enter the installation, then cancel the installation and select start from the ssd (your ssd name), at the moment I have no solution and if I find it I will know everyone.

I was able to install Mojave on this build: MSI X99 SLI Plus + i7 5820K but booting successfully is always an issue. Most of the time I get stuck on "Cannot allocate runtime area". After selecting the usb installer in the Cover boot window and selecting the SSD with the installed Mojave system, the computer will occasionally boot but most of the time I have to reboot up to three times before I can boot normally and get to my account and . I tried using the EFI found on this site but I still get "Cannot allocate runtime area". I am wondering if I may have some wrong bios settings that prevent normal booting. Could a user with the same motherboard post their bios settings? That would be greatly appreciated.

greetings.I have achieved this with this efi.I USE x99Asli plus.i7 6800k and gtx 1080.I USE UNIBEAST 9 AND REPLACE THE UEFI FOR THIS THAT I LEAVE HERE.IN THE FUTURE CAN DO A GUIDE.

Hey have you made a guide ?

Hey have you made a guide ?
no, I decided to go to 1151 i7 8700k and vega 64, which are more compatible with osx.de any way I keep the hardware x99 and when I take a vacation soon, I will start x99 on msi hackintosh.good luck

i have the same issue with my X99A Sli plus with 2620v3 CPU any help? using opencore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back